Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thankful for the Color of Change

Where to start? What to say? Things are so different! I have been trying to find a way to explain, but I'm at a complete loss. Probably because I'm still having that "have I said too much?" feeling. I would normally back away completely, but I'm trying to write through it. I think if I stayed away for too long I might not come back, and I don't want that.

Master has been making some changes, and I can't even describe how thankful I am. I think if you have been following me, especially from the beginning, you can imagine my excitement. I can barely sit still. So much is running through my head, I can't seem to get grasp on any of it. I'm just so thankful he is doing this for me. Some of these changes I would have never guessed he would want, but, again, I'm just so thankful for all of them. And I don't want to let him down.

We've had some pretty intense nights. One in particular left me feeling...wrong. I'm not going to go into details on this one, I just can't. In the moment it was great (well, up until the end, when I acted like an ungrateful brat), then I slept and woke up feeling wrong--I'm not sure how else to describe the feeling. Master said that he should have made some different choices, but I'm not so sure he did anything wrong--pretty sure this one was all me. There is a bright side, Master saw something was wrong with me and he wouldn't let it go until I talked to him. After we talked, my worries didn't seem so big, though they are still there. I don't want to feel that way again.

Last night, on the other hand, was one to remember, and I sure wouldn't complain about doing it again--or every night, lol. Master doesn't tie me up very often, it is such a treat when he does. He strategically attached some hooks to our bed (I just found some online, they are called screw eye hooks), and I have to say I'm very excited about the permanence of these hooks--and a little scared. He had me lay on my stomach and bound my wrists, then he got the cane. It was nice for about one minute :). He stuck the cane in my face just for a second, then he started very light, it was very nice. Then, WHAM! It stung so bad. After a few of those he bound my ankles, and got out his new paddle. (I'm not so sure "paddle" is the best description here, it is more like a small, squared baseball bat. It is very scary, but Master is careful and I trust him). Once he was done with that, he unbound me so I could roll over, then reattached my wrists but left my ankles free. He sat on top of me. Obviously, I wasn't able to touch his cock, but he did let me suck it for a short time. Mostly, I had watch him.

Okay, I'm starting to freak out about what I just said, so I think it is time I go. I'm going to click publish and run away now.

Note: Master has informed me that the things he attached to our bed are called eye bolts, not screw eye hooks.

6 comments:

  1. Oh no need to run away.

    Your excitement just comes through here and thats nothing to hide from.

    Im happy for you that you are so thrilled, that your both moving forward in a way that your both happy with.....and always keep that communication going, letting things build up and keeping things to ourselves never pays.....she says from experience and still does it lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, your advice and comments have helped me get here, thank you for that and for sharing my excitement :) I reeeeally didn't want to talk, but he got it out of me, thankfully.

      Delete
  2. oh how lovely! So happy for you - it's so great when things start taking off!

    Don't run away - I thought the scene you wrote about was lovely! I bloomin' love it when my husband sits on my chest and fucks my mouth!

    I'm sorry you had one where you felt yucky and wrong... but so good that you guys communicated well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, it is so awesome! And a little overwhelming lol.

      It was very nice being tied up and in that position ;) Such a treat to be tied up and teased that way.

      Delete
  3. Come back Misty, no need to run away :) this made me smile. Sounds like you guys are really finding your groove. Love how happy you sound and am so happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I've started reading posts again, so I'm getting there. It is such a weird feeling; wanting to write and wanting to run away at the same time. I think we are finding our groove, that's a good way to put it!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?