Friday, April 18, 2014

The Storm

There is a storm. The clouds have been blowing this way for days, and they are now overhead. At least this time I see them for what they are and I know better than to repeat what the clouds are thundering down at me.

I think it's a combination of things that brought this on. Mostly stress.

Parenting stress.

Wife stress.

Sub stress.

New business stress.

Family stress.

I've been doing a good job at not focusing too closely on these stresses, but something set it off and now I have a storm screaming absurdities at me.

I know it will pass, like it always does, and I will once again feel the warmth of the sun across my skin...but knowing that doesn't make it easier.


12 comments:

  1. We all have down times, dear. It will pass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miss Emily, hopefully it won't last much longer.

      Delete
  2. Hope this storm passes swiftly for you. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DF. I'm handling it better than I have before, so that's something :)

      Delete
  3. ack, oh no ((((hugs)))) hope you can get some rest and recharging and feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs..storms do pass, clear the air, and the sun shines again..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, abby, I'm looking forward to greener grass...

      Delete
  5. (((Hugs))) Mistry, I hope the stotm passes quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?