Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Leibster!

scarlet, nominated me for a Leibster. Thanks, scarlet! I feel all special and stuff. 

Anyway, all of you know the rules, but if you don't just head on over to scarlet's blog and read them there. Not only am I not going to share the rules or post the picture, I'm also not going to nominate anyone because I don't want to come up with 11 questions; seriously, I could spend a ridiculous amount of time doing so-- you know me, I really have a knack for over thinking. 

With out further ado...


1.  If you are spanked/paddled/cropped/whipped/etc, which part of the body do you like it best?  least?

I'm only at question one and I'm having trouble answering, lol. I guess my favorite would have to be my back or butt. I think the worst would have to be the inside of my thighs...but even then, that can be nice :)

2.  Favorite book or author?

Oh gosh. Ummmmm. I really don't have a favorite. I'm reading Gone Girl by Gilliam Flynn at the moment, is that okay for an answer? 

3.  Favorite holiday?

Halloween

4.  Share an embarrassing moment from your childhood.

Not telling!!

5.  Name an implement you would like to "retire" if given the choice.

Master's paddle

6.  One place you would like to vacation if money were not a factor.

The world. I want to see it all! So I might be a little greedy, what's the big deal?

7.  Do you have an hidden talents?

I can do a headstand. 

8.  Are you involved in your local scene?  If not, why not?

We're not. I'm not sure if Master is interested in being involved...

9.  Does any family/friend (non-kinky) know about your dynamic?

Nope. I don't plan on telling anyone. Ever. 

10.  What is your go-to, will impress anybody, dish to serve?

Click here, though I'm not sure it's impressive :) but people seem to like it. 

11.  Favorite sex toy? 

The anal hook.

Now I'm supposed to tell you 11 random facts about myself...

1. I have brown eyes
2. I like swimming
3. I've a problem with heights
4. My favorite color is yellow
5. My shoe size is 8
6. I must have eye liner!
7. I love orchids
8. I have two tattoos
9. I have never seen Gone with the Wind
10. Master bites my ears, and I loathe it
11. We live in a house


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!:) I've never seen Gone with the Wind either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tiklish! So you're the other one that hasn't seen it! lol

      Delete
  2. LoL Misty, loved how you did this. I enjoyed reading your answers and learning a little about you. I'm not a fan of heights either and I have seen Gone with the Wind.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thank you! My stomach flips just thinking about being up high, ugh.

      Delete
  3. lol, i love your answers! Halloween is my favorite holiday too.

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?