Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Is it Friday Yet?

Having my mom here has definitely effected my mind, in a not-so-great way, which has me feeling extra emotional. Oh, you thought I was extra emotional before? Well, me too.

We have been very busy so that helps to keep feelings at bay. And my girls are having so much fun--I love that.

I don't want to make it sound like I'm miserable, because I'm not. 

It's just hard.

Apparently, it's okay for my mom to drink like she does because her doctor hasn't told her to stop. I asked her if she needed someone to tell her to stop, she didn't answer, which is an answer in itself.

Master seems on edge, my failing libido might have something to do with that. He has been understanding, but still. I hope it all works itself out by Friday, becuase if it doesn't...well...I don't want to think about how that would turn out. I guess if all else fails a drink (or five) might do the trick, lol.

I have comments to reply to, blogs to read, and I've been invited to a blog tour (have no idea what that is, but I'm excited to find out! lol), unfortunately, all of that is going to have to wait for another day.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there Misty, I'm sure it will work itself out.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz. It was tough, at times.

      Delete
  2. Misty,
    Moment by moment. Breathe and hang in there.
    You can't control your mother's actions.
    I suggest comedic distractions :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, thank you! I sure wish I could control her, with this one thing. The kids did provide some comedic distractions, lol, so it wasn't all that bad.

      Delete
  3. oh gosh, the hard parts of that do sound hard! (and not in a fun way, boo)

    hang in there xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mc kitten! I managed to get through it :). The mom problem is still there, but then again, it always has been *shrugs shoulders*

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?