Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Master Approved

Lots going on here. Not a lot of time to talk so I'm going to get right to it...

Had a great night with the anal hook. Yep, sure did. Master tied me up stomach down, got the cane (glad it wasn't Master's paddle--I think I should name the thing, got any ideas? Maybe a picture is in order?) to enforced a new rule (I do believe he is serious about this one). Well, hello there, submission! Nice of you to join us again. Once that was over, he put the hook in and decided he needed to go do something not in the room with me, but not before he whacked me a couple times with the cane and left it in front of my face. I could smell it. I felt like I was there forever. He also had me lay on my back, with the hook in...so there was that.

I have a schedule now. Yep, sure do. I put it together, Master approved. And, you know, I'm thinking I should have thought of less things I need to do, lol. See, when I made this schedule, I didn't realize there would be a rule (mentioned above) that coincided. I can't do anything entertaining (reading, writing, computer, etc.) until my chores are done *stunned silence*. I like writing in the morning!! But...I get it. And I hope you all can feel my excitement, because it's there--seriously, I want a lot more of this.

Part of my schedule includes running. Yep, sure does. Went today as a matter of fact. Turns out my lungs are still there, so that's good. Master mentioned me signing up for a race. He's interested in the business being a sponsor next year--can't tell you how great I think this is.

Well, I'd better get going. Master told me I could have this time only if I put a plug in, which has helped me concentrate so much more on my writing. Ha ha. NOT.

The corset doesn't help either.

So, yes, I really do need to get going. Kids to put to bed and all (ahem).

:) giggles

14 comments:

  1. Sooo..you found 'it'...or it was found for you..either way i was happy to read this.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, yep, it's back. lol. We also talked about the argument we had the other day and that helped a lot as well (probably should have mentioned that in my post).

      Delete
  2. lol i made the mistake years back asking Master for help with organising my time better.....i soon regretted it....

    but seriously, you seem so much more at ease in this post and that great.....i like my mornings for catching up on blogs and perhaps writing a post, thankfully he has no objections to that.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, yeah, it's going to take a lot of getting used to I think. But it's also nice in a way, not sure why that is yet, but give me some more time and I'm bound to figure it out :)

      Delete
  3. whoop! So glad to hear you sounding so much happier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile Misty. I'm so glad you found 'it', though I knew you would :) Good luck with the schedule and hooray for running again!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it's nice to have it back where it belongs :). Thanks for the luck, I'm going to need it, lol.

      Delete
  5. Misty, I knew it was there. Glad your Master helped you. You do sound happier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs, thanks for your help! It means a lot to me.

      Delete
  6. Ah, Misty, happy you found it and a way to channel it at all. And yes, you do sound much happier.
    I think anything-even little things-can help reinforce the dynamic are good things, in my experience, it just helps maintaining that mental space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, I should have mentioned that we talked about an argument we had the day which helped A LOT. Of course the cane helped get me there too, lol, but it was really good that we talked.

      I can see what you mean about little things helping.

      Delete
  7. Looks like you're getting the structure you need :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, it does look that way. I worry that it will all go away though. I wonder if I will ever accept that we are really doing this, lol.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?