Friday, May 23, 2014

So Far, So Good

I'm so excited!

I can't hold it in!

But what if I tell you and then, because I told you, it doesn't happen?

It's true.
I mentioned before that this might happen.

Okay, here goes nothing.

We...

Are...

Getting...

A HOTEL ROOM!!

It's booked.

Next Friday, a week from today, we will be kid free for an entire night!

I think I might cry.

You might ask why such the fuss. Well, it's been approximately one thousand six hundred fifty-two days, twenty-one hours, and fifty-three minutes, since we've had a night without kids.

So...yeah...I'm kinda freaking out.

12 comments:

  1. WOW..It is about time...Yeeah for the two of you....finally a good night's sleep!!! LOL
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it is overdue, unavoidable but overdue.

      Delete
  2. Omg!!! I'm so excited for you two. Make sure to get late check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO AWESOME! I am really happy for you and hope you have the best time EVER:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, thank you so much!!! Whatever we do it will be awesome. Seriously, we could watch boring tv (sports even) all night and I would be one happy women.

      Delete
  4. Wow, that is awesome, a whole night kid free! Hope you have a wonderful time and yeah, make sure you get a late check out. Happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I have no words for how excited I am. And oh the possibilities! Not kinky, well those too, but all the other things as well, like having a cup of coffee, in silence...I don't even remember what that is like, lol.

      Delete
  5. oh wow! have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, thanks! I'm sure we will ;)

      Delete
  6. Those times are so special when you have kids, really happy for you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joolz, thanks! I'm sure they are special, I just don't know how special...yet :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?