Friday, May 9, 2014

Unrelenting Master

My mom is coming to visit in a couple weeks and while she is here we will have an anniversary -the wedding one-, and because of all of that, it is possible that we might get a NIGHT without kids. Because I'm terribly excited, I wanted to buy a little somethin' somethin' as a surprise for Master--something I could give him that night.

I asked him if he would let me spend a little money without asking what I spent it on and, after much deliberation, he agreed. But I should have known...

A couple days past then, I bought my things (online) and, wouldn't you know, that same day he told me that he changed his mind, that I couldn't spend the money. It wasn't the money, but the fact that he didn't know what I was buying (*grins*). I let him know that I had just spent the money and there was no returning what I bought. So, of course, he started asking/guessing what I bought. I tried so hard not to tell him! I lasted like five minutes, lol.

Anyway, I bought an outfit. One that included a corset.

It got here a couple weeks ago, I tried it on that day and haven't put it on since. It wasn't uncomfortable, I actually found it kind of nice (though I'm not sure I like how my boobs look with this type).

Yesterday, I decided to put it on. Again, it wasn't uncomfortable. I had put a dress on over it (just a simple black cotton thing) and asked Master how I looked. He inspected and asked a few questions pertaining to how it felt. I told him it was as tight as it would go (I was sure of it!)...he got it tighter...should have known.

At first it was fine, then some time past -maybe an hour, maybe not even that- and I started to feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Okay, I think you need to loosen it a little."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because I'm very uncomfortable." I was actually starting to freak out.

"Can you breathe?"

I took a second to make sure I could, "Well...yes...but..."

"I don't see a problem then."

"I'm really uncomfortable."

"Tough."

And that was that. It stayed on until he wanted to take it off.

It was totally fucking hot. Not the corset, but Master. He was just so... unrelenting.

He called me names. He put his hand in me. And then he came on my face and mouth.

Totally. Fucking. Hot.

10 comments:

  1. I so agree with your last line....i have been thinking about surprising Master with a corset...any suggestions??? hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, I really don't think I'm qualified to be suggesting but, I do like that mine laces up in the back and latches in the front. And, boy, do they very in price--I found $15-$1000.

      Delete
  2. You do know that, those things are supposed to be as tight as possible? *grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, you sound like Master! LOL!!

      Delete
  3. I found this very arousing, I love reinforcing my control over David by making him suffer and reminding him of his place. I know it turns him on so much so I can imagine how you felt when he knew you were suffering and made it clear that he didn't care. I love that.

    When you say his hand was in you do you mean fisting you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress Marie, "turned on" would be an understatement, lol. Yes, he fisted me *blush* it was our second time *blush*

      Delete
  4. Very hot Misty! Sounds like it was a successful purchase:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it was hot! And I think it was a good purchase as well :)

      Delete
  5. Very, very hot Misty. Wow.

    Thanks for sharing,

    Hugs,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joey, thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      It was incredibly hot :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?