Tuesday, June 3, 2014

100% Awesome

It feels like it has been forever since I've been here. I have only had a chance to read a few posts in the past week. I have had no time to write or reply to comments (cringe), but I'll get back to it, eventually. :)

The night without the kids was amazing. All of it. 

It was just so nice that Master and I got to be us--not dad and mom. 

The view from the hotel was beautiful (wish I was brave enough to add a picture). We had two beds; tell me why is the room with two beds and a river view cheaper than the room with one bed and no view? Not that it matters, we used both beds.

The first thing Master did, after we got to the hotel, was spank and fuck me. Oh, the glorious things you can do without kids. 

We went out for a drink and dessert, even that was amazing, though there was nothing kinky about it. Just plain ole good conversation without having to stop to take care of the kids. Amazing, I tell you! Amazing!

Once we were in the room for the night, Master pulls out the ankle and wrist cuffs, and hog ties me. He then pulls out the bag of toys and puts it right in my face. "Look at what we have here," he says as if he doesn't already know (he packed them). He took his time finding what he wanted making sure I could see, as if he couldn't reach right in and grab what he wanted. Evil, I tell you. Evil! So deliciously evil.

He alternated fucking my face and me, while he stayed standing and I on the bed. He would pull me where he wanted me. Or roll me onto my side so he could slap my tits. 

At one point he laughed at me, for the life of me I can't remember why, but it was a real laugh, a sadistic laugh, not a joking laugh (if that makes sense). I liked it. A lot. And I'm not sure why. Maybe because I could tell how much he was enjoying himself...

There's so much I can't remember, more than I normally forget. 

The next morning I woke up at my normal time (go figure) but I took a long shower while Master slept, it was awesome. I watched some boring tv and had a cup of bad coffee, it was awesome. I was naked until it was time to go, that was awesome too.

Once Master woke, he let me suck his cock. We laid in bed for a little while, watching more boring tv, then he spanked me. It was very clear how much he enjoyed it, and of course there was no denying how much I liked it. 

It was just...amazing. 

20 comments:

  1. I agree - one hundred percent awesome!!! NO KIDS label lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful time you had. Those no kids moments are indeed special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds.....amazing!! Perfect to remind both of you that you are more than mom and dad.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, we did need reminding. I didn't even know I could be 'me' it's been so long, lol. And the kids were so happy to have us back home. It was good for all of us, I think.

      Delete
  4. So happy for you two to have that special time together. You know...I can never quite tell if the break from responsibilities makes it easier to come back once you are refreshed or harder because you want more time:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little girl, yes! That's exactly how I felt. I'm so glad we had that time, it's hard to put into words...but you know how I feel anyway :)

      Delete
  5. So happy for you Misty. Glad you werr able to have some quality alone time. It sounds like a wonderful night!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thank you! I'm already ready for more quality time, I'm thinking seven days, somewhere warm and sandy :)

      Delete
  6. Misty,

    So...other than the fact that reading your post with all the 'without the kids' stuff, caused me some panic that I had push down and away....I'm happy you had an amazing night and time away and shared pieces of it with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, lol, just don't go four and a half years without taking a night to yourselves. If I remember correctly, two-three months would be a good time to have someone watch the kid for a few hours, it might be hard for you (maybe not) but, if you have people you trust, MAKE YOURSELF go.

      It is nice having a place to share, and people like you to share it with

      Delete
  7. It does sound awesome. And I can hear that sadistic laugh. Miss Emily does that, too. It send chills down my spine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danni, I'm ready to do it again, it was so great. I was so surprised by the laugh, and even though I haven't heard it before, it seemed to fit him well :)

      Delete
  8. yay! so glad you had a such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, thanks!! I'm still smiling :)

      Delete
  9. This sounds like heaven to me! Glad I am not the only one that feels relief at getting rid of the kiddos now and then. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brooke, i think this is your first time commenting here, thank you for stopping by, and following me!! It's always nice to see a new face.

      You are definitely not alone. It was heaven...that's a great way to describe it.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?