Sunday, June 22, 2014

All Filled Up

What I wear, or don't wear, to bed changes regularly. Friday night I decided to wear nothing. I thought he might like to find a naked me in his bed, after playing poker. Turns out I was right, he didn't seem to mind in the least. *smiles broadly*

So, my day began at one in the morning.

I remember feeling him next to me, his skin on my back, then I was on my stomach and he was in my ass. It hurt a little, because it's been far too long since he has been there, but I didn't mind.

It's interesting to see how my ass has evolved. lol.

We slept, then six o'clock rolled around, at which point he decided to wake me up, rubbing and touching. He had to keep telling me to be quiet and something might have been said about me being a good, dirty little whore. When I came he kept rubbing, and it was one of those really good cums, the type that pulses through your body and kind of hurts if you keep rubbing. It's excruciatingly hard to be quiet when that happens, if you didn't already know.

When he decided to stop, he let me put his cock in my pussy, which was a treat--he seems to prefer my mouth in the morning. But have no fear, I still had my dose of protein for the day.

Master went back to sleep. I had to stay awake because the youngest woke up soon after we were done. I have no idea how he can sleep with those two running around (doesn't matter how hard I try to keep them quiet, they are always loud), but I'm glad he was able to (five hours is not enough sleep).

A bit before lunch time he tells me to take a shower and get ready to go. The kids are engrossed in their tablets, Master follows me to our bedroom, bends me over the bed and sticks the small plug in my butt. I couldn't stop myself from thanking him (Sigh. Who have I become?! lol). I thought he would send me on my way, but instead he played. I particularly liked it when he pushed my head, face down, in the bed while he used the plug and called me names.

"To be continued," he said as he walked off. Evil! :)

I get ready, the plug still in, and I'm sent off to the mall to buy some bras and panties. (This is the second time I've left the house with a plug in.) This small plug isn't at all uncomfortable, it nestles quite well in my butt actually. I wasn't expecting to feel wetness in my panties after walking from my car into the mall, but I did. I couldn't get the damn smile off my face. I was fine while I was browsing in the store, but as soon as I started walking at a faster pace, sure enough, I just felt more wetness.

I told Master what happened. He pointed out what a whore I am. Later he decided that when I leave the house I need to have the plug in, with the exception of running (because there is no way I'm doing that). I think this is very exciting, though I don't leave the house much.

The day goes on, plug still in. I have a couple glasses of wine after the kids are asleep. After watching some baseball, he tells me to go to our room and get undressed. I decided to brush my teeth, he wasn't thrilled to find me doing that.

One thing leads to another, I have the medium vibrating plug in my butt now. He pulls the dildo out of the box.

I have yet to mention this dido. We've had it for a couple months now. It makes me uncomfortable, in a weird kind of nice way. It's long. And thick. And I just haven't wanted to talk about it. Because...it makes me uncomfortable.

He then starts fucking me with the dildo. Soon I'm fucking me and rubbing him at the same time. Then, he stuck his fingers down my throat. He talked about what I whore I was, having my holes filled and both my hands busy.

We go on like that for a while. Then -I was on my back- the plug came out and his cock when in. I continued to use the dildo. And...well.... let's just say our comforter needs to be washed.

It was a very eventful Saturday indeed. :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh...what a wonderful way to spend a Saturday!! Mine was spent in a car for 9 hours do I am a but jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, I hope you got to go somewhere fun! Thanks :)

      Delete
  2. I would call that major eventful!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Misty, sounds like a wonderfully eventful Saturday!:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous! LOL! You are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brooke, :) thanks. I'm feeling pretty damn lucky.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a very great weekend; you are a lucky lady. Pleasure, pleasure, pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spankingly, it was nice to get all that attention :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?