Monday, June 30, 2014

Day One of My Life with...RULES!

I'm feeling a bit like a girl that just got asked out on her first date (maybe I should practice writing his last name with my first name?) I keep looking at my phone to read the text Master sent me yesterday morning. It's my list of rules!!! Giggle.

Some of them I've already been doing, but it's exciting to see them written out, by him. They seem to hold a different meaning now, they're more...important, somehow. 

There are rules about shaving, and Ben Wa Balls, and what he wants me to wear, and chores, and...other stuff I'm forgetting because I'm just so excited! 

Ekkkkk! I have rules! 

Yeah, I know...I'm a nerd. :)

17 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and hearing the giddiness in your voice makes me happy too!!

    Good luck;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, thanks for the luck, I'm going to need it!

      Delete
  2. So happy for you! So fucking exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..your happiness made me laugh....so happy for you. You are not a nerd..you are a submissive..much better!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about being a submissive need? Best of both worlds. :)

      Delete
    2. abby and Hs, I got it! I'm a suberd, lol.

      Delete
  4. I wonder if having them in writing will make it seem easier for you to follow them, dear. And will Master feel more of a need need to punish you more for breaking them? What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Emily, I guess we will just have to wait to see what happens :) But the possibilities are very exciting indeed!

      Delete
  5. This made me smile Misty. So happy for you! Good luck with the rules ... and no, as Abby said, you are not a nerd:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thank you! I think I'm going to need the luck :)

      Delete
  6. I'm happy you are enjoying the new structure, but may I suggest a little caution? Rules can bring on a certain amount of tedium...hopefully he is open to switching things up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! And you are not a terrible blogging friend but I did add you to the list :)

      Delete
    2. Bleuame, gosh, sorry about the late reply! I could see him switching things up. Though I think some could become a normal thing, not really a rule just something that happens...if that makes sense.

      Thanks so much for adding me. Hope you are doing well!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?