Thursday, July 10, 2014

Grounded, but I Can Still Play

"Go take off your clothes, get in bed, lay just like you are now and rub your clit until I get there."

He didn't need to tell me twice (grins).

So, there I was in bed, face down and ass up, when he came in the room. He went directly to the box and I heard a clank, clank. (There is only one toy in our box that makes that noise.)

The anal hook went in, and the cane came out. Soon I was unsuccessfully wiggling away.

I particularly liked it when he had me hold his cane in my mouth, and when the rope was around my neck (he was very careful!), and...

Well look at the time! I was hoping to share more details, but, wouldn't ya' know, my time has just ran out.

*EVIL LAUGH*

10 comments:

  1. So you'll have to wait to tomorrow to read my envious reply....
    I'm envious. (except about the hook... not about that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, lol, oh come on! Are you sure your not interested in the hook? :)

      Seriously though, it is pretty awesome...

      Delete
  2. Hmph, wonder if I could offer myself up for grounding in trade for play...Somehow I doubt it would work--probably end up grounded with no play. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, sshhhhh, don't give "someone" any ideas! ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh...such a tease.......you should be caned! LOL
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I like the way you think :)

      Delete
  4. LoL Misty, such a tease

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, this was fun to write :) but I really wish I did have more time to share more.

      Delete
  5. You are evil! Rope around the neck- jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?