Sunday, July 13, 2014

Plug Therapy

Master is convinced that I'm happier with a plug in my ass, I'd like to think it's more of him giving me attention, nonetheless, there is no denying that I like it. 

Yesterday, I woke up in a mood. It could have been the run of emotions I've had this week catching up with me, or I could have just woken up on the wrong side of the bed--I'm really not sure what it was. My want to be pleasing was nowhere and I wanted to be upset, to wallow in my pity. I tried to stay away from Master and the kids because I knew I would say or do something I'd regret later. I should have just asked for a hug, but that is neither here nor there.

One of my new rules is that I am to wear a dress one day a week (though, now that I know he wants this, I'm trying to wear them more than once a week), so I put on a dress (he helped me pick out!) when we decided to go out to eat (with the kids). 

Another of my rules, I've mentioned before, is that I am supposed to put in the plug when I leave the house. Now, there have been a few occasions that he has let this slide and I thought this would be another one of those occasions...should have known, especially with the attitude I had going on. So, the new plug was worn outside of the house for the first time...to a family restaurant.

My mood automatically flipped. Sigh. It's not that I like being cranky, but knowing that having something up my ass can change my mood so fast...

Anyway, I liked it. There were times when I didn't think about it (kids to take care of and all), however, sure enough, it would come rushing back to the forefront of my mind when I would move a certain way. 

A waitress complimented my dress, which is always nice, especially when it's the first time wearing said dress. Master complimented me quite a few times (throughout the night) as well, verbally and...other ways (grins). 

After we got back, I was sent off to the grocery store--thank goodness for lists! I was there for about an hour...

By the time the kids were in bed, I was aching to be touched...

And touch me he did (grins).

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rgggh, my keys are sticking and letters are just not appearing as they should! Lemme try this again (not that it's all grand or anything).
    You know, I have something sitting in my drafts folder musing about the difference a plug makes in the way I feel about, well, everything!
    Interesting how that works...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, lil!

      I don't know what it is, I mean it can't just be because something is in my butt, right?! :) But it's almost an immediate change. And, ya' know, I kinda feel prettier too...what is that? Lol.

      He says I'm a whore, as if that answers everything.

      Delete
    2. And you should un-draft that post...you know, if you want to :)

      Delete
  3. I would guess that a lot of us will be nodding our heads while reading this...i was. Something about that plug.....Sounds like the end of your day was much much better than the start!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it did end much better than I anticipated! I'm so happy to know I'm not the only one who's day can be changed by a plug.

      Seriously, how does it work? Lol

      Delete
  4. Sorry Misty, I had to laugh at this ... not the topic but the way you wrote it. Maybe it's because you are doing it to please him? Sounds like a great night, and an even better ending :) Lovely you were complimented on the dress too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, omg, I can't believe I skipped over your comment!! I feel awful!

      It felt great to be complimented in the dress, I was a little worried that I didn't look so great in it. And the ending to that day was SO much better than how I thought it would turn out :)

      Delete
  5. Yeah...the plug. You know, even after all these years, I *don't* exactly like insertables but there is no denying it does change the mood.
    And the dress thing? To me that's not such a big deal. I hardly ever wear pants. He prefers me in skirts/dresses and way back, that was one of the first rules he enforced...but I was always more prone to wear them anyways, so ti was an easy one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, how do plugs do that?!

      I've never been a big on dresses, not that I don't like them, but especially since having kids it's rare. However, I'm starting to see a benefit in wearing them more often :) This is one of those rules I could see turning into a normal thing and not so much a rule

      Delete
  6. Misty, what a wonderful post! I can you without hesitation that when i am required to insert and wear a plug in my ass, there are 2 levels of pleasure . First, being required to do something so intimate by my Mistress is just so rewarding. Takes me to a level of subspace that is deeper than other things. Secondly, the act of preparing for insertion and insertion itself. I really enjoy preparing my bottom holes with well lubed finger as if i was intending to prepare for Mistress wanting to take me with her strap on. As part of the routine, i enjoy pushing it in a little further each time as i attempt to get it inserted fully. The last few times i have found myself lingering at the spot where the plug is it's widest, first enjoying the discomfort of the large intruder and the increasing pleasure that comes from my body relaxing and accepting the intruder.

    *fans myself. Damn, I'm such a whore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sub hub, lol! You are such a whore! ;) (me too)

      While I enjoy having the plug in, I don't so much enjoy the insertion of it (though that does depend on the size), but it has gotten considerably better in that area. I also like doing it for him, I think that is a big part of the thrill for me--that he tells me to do it, that he likes, and sometimes he does it for me (this case in point).

      Delete
  7. i'll just say that having a plug inside me all day makes me think about my submission all of the time and makes me so eager to get home from work and get dressed to serve my mate

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had my plug in all day for the first time last week. It was in his presence during a play day. He has once instructed me to put it in at work...arrrgh the fear of being found out takes all the pleasure from the wearing.
    I said to him...Sir I think I might need a bigger plug...*wicked grin..there is a bigger one but its a difficult shape for me. Its a cone and i just cant push past the insertion pain. :(

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?