Friday, July 18, 2014

Poker Night Rambles

Tonight is poker night. I bored. I want to write (why is writing so addictive?), but thoughts keep slipping away from me.

I did start writing a fantasy awhile back. I thought I would do a short thing, kinda like I do here, with our sex stuff. If I ever finish it, it will probably be a short story (chuckles). I'd like to put it here, but it's not real and I don't want to mix the two, so I would have to figure out some way to separate it. I get nervous thinking about sharing it though, so maybe I won't.
That's what I'm afraid of! lol
I said some things I shouldn't have to Master. It was pretty bad. It's better now. I don't feel like talking about it. Well, I guess I kinda do, but I won't. It was just that bad. It was a learning experience, so at least there's that.
And I don't deserve it...
There's also this other thing I won't talk about, but I want to. We found something kinky we both enjoy, it's really hot. He is using it against me now, humpf. If I don't get my chores done, I'm not allowed to do this thing. I really like doing this thing, and the kicker is that he likes it too, so it's totally unfair that he is using this as a punishment, however, it is some damn good motivation (that's the whole point, I know, but still!).
Just because I thought it was funny :)
Well, guess it's late enough that I can go to bed now. Hope all of you have a great weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Last picture always makes me giggle when I see it. lol.

    Ah, I can so relate to the motivator of not being able to do something you realllly enjoy, especially sexually if you don't get chores done, or this or that. Eee. Clever Doms. x_x

    Hugs on whatever lesson you learned that was bad.. we've all been there I think. I know I have.

    Bored also. That obvious? ;) Hugggs


    brat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brat, punishment is new over here and it is not going how I thought it would. :) Don't know why I'm surprised, nothing has gone how I thought it would lol

      Ugh, I really screwed up. It's my mouth, I just can't seem to keep it shut when I need to. It will never happen again though, which is the important thing.

      Hope you were able to get some sleep!

      Delete
    2. Misty, I can really understand. My mouth got me in trouble quite a bit. It's a hard habit to break but you can do it. Maybe you have tried this but what worked for me is to make myself wait to say what I have to say until the next day. I knew I could learn to bite my tongue that long. Then I would be less emotional and think through how and what I wanted to say. Usually what happens though is that I don't feel the same way the next day and don't need to say anything at all.

      Hugs...i know how hard it is to readjust this behavior, especially when we have been able to say what we want for so long.

      Delete
    3. little girl, I'm sooo glad to hear I'm not the only one, ugh. Hopefully, next time I will remember you advice. It doesn't help that I'm a talker and he is a man of few words...

      Thanks for the hugs! Hope you are doing better...I think I saw a comment that you got some alone time :)

      Delete
  2. LOL....hmm interesting post. I hope you share your story. And why is it they always know just what to use to motivate us?
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, maybe I will find the courage to post it, if I ever finish it :)

      I never thought he would use something sexual!! So unfair :)

      Delete
  3. He sure is embracing punishment. Remember, watch what you ask for as you may not really want it. :)

    You two worked it out. That is what matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs, he does seem to embracing it :)

      Delete
  4. Love the last pic lol. Sorry about the hard lesson and glad you worked it out. That's what mwtters. Oh K hope you do share your story too:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I had to add that pic in, it was too funny to pass up. I wrote a little more on the fantasy over the weekend :)

      Delete
  5. Not going the way you thought it would...that's the kicker isn't it. I'm the sub but I really have good ideas on how this and that should go =) Yes, well.....like that last hilarious picture....FUCK!

    And you did say that his punishment worked so maybe HE is onto something! **grin**

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, exactly! lol I have some good ideas too, now if he would just listen, lol.

      He definitely is onto something :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?