Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Small Parts

It is the sand, the rocks, the water, and it's creatures. It is not the ocean. 

It is each petal and leaf. It is not the flower.  

It is each word. It is the mind that put those words exactly where they should be. It is not the book.

It is each stroke of the brush. It is each color. It is the eyes that saw it before the canvas did. It is not the painting.

It is the small parts, that make the whole, that are significant and beautiful. 
It is the small parts, that work together reaching towards a same goal, that make it significant and beautiful.

It is the way he looks at me.
It is the way he touches me.
It is the way the words leave his mouth when he talks to me.
It is the way he cares for me.
It is his love...

That makes me significant and beautiful.

19 comments:

  1. Wow Misty, beautiful and you are right. It the small parts that make the whole.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....very powerful, my friend...and so true. Love every picture, every word of this post....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I loved the pictures too! Obviously :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! Great post. You are so right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, this is beautiful! and very true. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. DF, so good to see you! Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. Very well said. I love it and so true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress Marie, thank you so much!

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful post, Misty. Absolutely love it.

    xx
    brat

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?