Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Whore

Master has really taken to calling me a whore. I mean he has from the beginning, but it's getting out of control (grins). Not only am I a whore in bed but, I'm a whore when I watch tv, and put my clothes on after taking a shower, and while washing dishes, and...come to think of it, it seems like I'm a whore no matter what I'm doing.

I want to see some money from all this whoring I've been up to, but he says he pays me too well...in food and shelter. So unfair, but I guess beggars can't be choosers (grins).


Alright, I admit it. Are you happy now?!

14 comments:

  1. ... love,love,love,love,LOVE this post!

    There, just Had to be said. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Amber!!! (Or should I call you brat?) Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Hehe! :) brat is fine, if you call me Amber, I may not respond or realize you're talking to me. Even people in my vanilla life call me brat, lol. :) xxoo

      Delete
  2. lmao!
    Well, if you calculate the cost of food and shelter...It might be fair pay. Unless one calculates in the cost of sexual services...Though, that could backfire...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, yeah, it's probably best not to try to figure out costs, lol.

      But, ya know, I would think whores that do BDSM stuff get paid extra...that's all I'm going to say ;)

      Delete
  3. I presume whore had the same effect as pig does to me. :) though, money left on the bed side table now and then would be icing on the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs, oh yes! I can't deny I like it.

      Delete
  4. Ha!
    Now in all my years of the whore thing...I've never thought of asking for monetary gain..hmmm...I know it wouldn't go over well but it might be a fun request to make :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, lol! I'd ike to hear how that turns out ;)

      Delete
  5. LoL Misty, love it!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?