Monday, August 25, 2014

And the World Faded

We were on the couch when instructed me to take off my pants, to get him a beer, and close the curtains. I got up closed the curtains and brought him his beer. It was the wrong flavor so I went back for the other kind...

"I told you to take your pants off. Don't come back in here with them on," he says implying I should have known better.

"It's cold in here." Why do I do that?! We all know I wanted to take off my pants for him... 

"I don't care."
______________________

He pulled me onto his lap by my hair -positioned me so my ass was in the air- and started pinching my clit...

For the first time in who knows how long, the world faded and I was his. It was just him, me, and his pinching fingers.
______________________

It was only nine o'clock (kids went to sleep early!) when he said he wanted to go to bed. He got there before me...

"You forgot to put the sheets on the bed." He really didn't seem bothered by this though.

Come to think of it, the whole evening was kind of peculiar. 

I run and grab the sheets out of the dryer, and when I get back he is leaning on the dresser, cutting off pieces of a peach. I thought he would help me make the bed. It didn't take me long to figure out that wasn't going to happen.

I scurried around the bed, while he ate and enjoyed watching me, which kinda made me feel...good?

When I got to the corner he was near, he ran the tip of the paring knife across my bottom a couple times, lightly scratching...

That was it for the knife, but there was other stuff. Oh yes, there was other stuff. Some breath play, lots more pinching, the vibrator, and I can't remember what else. But it was wonderful to get back to that place--I missed it so!

20 comments:

  1. Best place to be.....glad you got to go there.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it really is a great place!

      Delete
  2. Isn't it truly intoxicating when you are only aware of what he is doing with you?!
    Awesome M!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, it is! Like a little get-a-way without leaving home :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lovely night of fun and reconnecting together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mistress Marie, it was very lovely! I think we both needed it :)

      Delete
  4. A lovely night Misty, sounded just like you needed it

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sounds like an amazing night Misty. Nothing better than making the world disappear :) Happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it was amazing! Thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. DF, thanks! Just what we needed, and I'm ready for more. lol.

      Delete
  7. Jealousy is bad, jealousy is bad, jealousy is bad...Phbt!
    :-)
    I seem to have lost my sense of maturity somewhere along the way...Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, lil! Well, we can be jealous of each other...those shower scenes of yours...

      Delete
  8. Stolen moments can be ... Breath taking... :)

    peace and love
    1Manview

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1ManView, yes they can. Literally and figuratively :)

      Delete
  9. oooh lovely! and hot - especially him just watching you change the bed, not sure why but... yeah :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that's hot! Thanks!

      Delete
  10. Yum, what a wonderful night it sounds like! I love knife play, and breath play.. and ee, hm - what kind of play do I not like? lol!

    And I also agree on Him watching you change the bed! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, brat, it was great!

      What makes that so hot, him watching me? I mean, I was just making the bed. Lol.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?