Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blocked. Got Ideas?

Every time I sit down to write nothing comes out. I hate this.

Blink. Blink. Blink. Damn cursor. 

Blink. Blink. Blink. Sigh.

200th post here. 

Yesterday, I asked Daddy for ideas. "Write about how much you like things in your ass," he says. Men. I guess it's not a bad idea, but how many times can one write about... 

So I spent a few hours yesterday with the plug in. What is it about plugs? Seriously, how do they make things better?! I was all frustrated, fidgety, and didn't know where I should start on my never ending list of things that need to be done. Then the plug goes in...it was magical! The frustration disappeared and I just started getting things done...don't ask me what it is I actually got done but, darn it, I got stuff done.  

It's hard changing habits, especially when you are trying to change habits you've been doing for thirteen years. Seriously, the stuff that comes out of my mouth when he points out something I've done wrong, or haven't done at all, etc., etc.. Why can't I just say something like, "You're right," and leave it at that? He sure does like slapping my face...

This has to be the worst 200th post ever posted.

I have new hair. I added some highlights. Very exciting.

Blink. Blink. Blink.

Oh, I give up! Does anyone have any ideas or questions? Don't be shy. Help, please. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I dunno, I've spit out some pretty bad landmark posts! Those always seem to be the ones I feel should be special, but...

    Ideas...
    Hmmm...

    What do you feel most inspires your submission?
    What is the one thing people say about ttwd that really burns your biscuits (I'm trying here)?
    What do you think is the biggest lesson you have learned from incorporating D/s into your relationship?
    How does your D/s differ from what you thought it would be?
    How do you feel about making Halloween costumes?
    Running out of ideas here...
    Got any good recipes that you've been hoarding??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, I find it ironic that my 200th post is about having nothing to say. Lol.

      Thanks for all the ideas!

      Halloween costumes...sigh.

      Delete
  2. LoL at his suggestion. Congratulations on 200 posts Misty, that's a great milestone! I enjoy visiting and reading here :)

    Looks like Lil has given you some great ideas for posts. What is the biggest change you have noticed in yourself and in your husband since incorporating ttwd into your relationship?

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I like having you around here, so I'm glad you like visiting!

      That's a tough question! I will be thinking about it and write a post soon :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?