Thursday, September 11, 2014

I don't want to think of a title

I'm so confused right now. 

He doesn't know... (*takes a deep breath and sits up tall*) he doesn't know if he wants D/s.

He wonders if it's good for us.

He just doesn't understand...

But whatever he wants I will be okay. Truly, I will. I only need him.

If he chooses to keep the D/s going, I requested something. Well, it's a bit more than a request, but not quite a demand (ugh, maybe it is a demand). I don't know if it was/is fair of me, but I don't see how I can trust... 

I think this has a lot to do with the door that was opened by this Daddy thing. I don't know if he expected...I don't think he realizes...I don't think he knows how common it is for highs to be really high and lows to be lower than low...nor how to deal with the lows...

I'm trying not to sound like I'm complaining, because I'm really not. This is what it is.

I will be happy to finally know what he wants, and it feels good to give him the choice. 

16 comments:

  1. Oh misty, its horrid to be in limbo, not knowing what direction one is going in

    many hugs

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, it was awful! Thank goodness it's over with though.

      Delete
  2. (((Hugs))) Misty. Yes, the highs are higher and the lows ... they can make you question the whole thing.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thanks! It's nice to know how much he cares, but hopefully this will never happen again.

      Delete
  3. ah, D/s limbo...Meh.

    Wish I had something brilliant and insightful to offer, but all such concepts seem to have deserted me lately.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misty, I am thinking about you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, thank you for your thoughts!

      I remembered you going through the same thing (but for different reasons) and it gave me hope to know you made it through :)

      Delete
  5. Misty, Highs are so very high....and the lows make you scared to your core that you took a very wrong turn somewhere. I am hoping for you both to connect with open hearts to find the right path. The ups and downs can be terrifying, for you both. Sending you strength and support.
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?