Sunday, September 28, 2014

Random

I'm lacking in things to write about, yet maybe I'm lacking the ability to write about any one thing.

We had a yard sale this weekend. Never want to do that again. Unfortunately, we got rained out one of the two days, so we are on again for next Saturday...

I feel like our D/s is...I don't know...it's like we have slipped into natural places. It feels kind of normal (in a not-so-normal way) and comfortable (in an uncomfortable way).

He made me look at him in the eyes! While we were...you know...doing things. Why is that so hard for me to do?! Seriously, after all we've been through, you would think it would be easier. It's just so...overwhelming. I can look at him easy enough, when he is not looking at me...

I briefly mentioned before that I started writing a fantasy of mine, and well, I'm still writing it. It helps when I have the writing itch and have nothing else to write about, but it's easier than it looks, or maybe I just think too much. Lol. I don't know why I get this way! I think about: (1) grammar (which I don't know squat about), (2) I want to make it mostly realistic (but it's a fantasy!), and seeing as I have no experience (even reading experience) with the subject, I'm not sure I can accomplish that, (3) maybe I shouldn't share it here (but if I don't, what's the point of thinking about grammar?!), (4) I've been contemplating what it would be like to actually go through it--what my worries might be, why my worries wouldn't be in other places, and if (a variation of) it would even be possible for us, (5) fantasies have a way of getting away from you and where this one has gone (in my head, not on paper) is kind of..., (6) why in the world can't I just write without all this extra thinking?!?

6 comments:

  1. These are the posts that need to come out the most! So much scrambling about in your mind.....

    I say you should share it here. This is why you have this blog right?! Let it all hang out!

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, well if I can ever finish it... :)

      Delete
  2. I second Pearl. Let it all out, that's what we're here for.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth. Just thinking about posting it has me all freaked out, lol.

      Delete
  3. I agree with the others Misty ... and things feeling natural is a good thing !:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, feeling natural feels good! :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?