Saturday, September 6, 2014

Watch Out, I Might Kick You

I'm going to attempt to write this on my phone; sure don't know why Google and their billions can't spend a little money on blogger and the app...

I'm pissy.

It's just...I don't know...I'm mad about everything that pops into my messed up little head.

I'm mad that I've been lazy and didn't do the dishes...he ended up doing them.

I mad because I pick up toys, only to find new ones have taken their place.

Mad that he told me to put in the glass plug -that feels like Mt. Everest- last night. Oh but, it wasn't just because he told me to put it in that has me mad...when I had the thing more than half way in, he comes in the room, "What are you doing?" As if it wasn't obvious! I explained that I was trying to get the damn thing in my ass, at which point he tells me he was joking, I could have just put in the black one. Never mind that he took it out and fucked my ass before he crammed the damn thing all the way in, and then fucked my pussy (which was totally hot, btw), but I'm still mad about the "just kidding" part!

I'm mad at the wind blowing my hair, and the commercials on TV, and...that I keep forgetting things he has asked me to do, and he doesn't seem to care.

I'm mad that I have to figure out how to actually talk to him about how I feel--apparently, the blog isn't the place to do it, or even start a conversation. Seriously, this is going to take years to figure out...

Not to mention my past that keeps fucking with my present...fucking asshole dad.

So, yeah, just a little pissy today...

10 comments:

  1. Aw, Misty. *hug* I so understand having days like this. I just had one myself as well, actually. Felt so incredibly frustrated and aggravated by everything. You know what helps me? A good firm spanking - it clears my head and puts me back in perspective.. among so many other things like the release.

    You'll get there with finding ways to actually talking to him about how you feel. Have you tried writing him letters? Sometimes it's so much easier to write what we are feeling to them. Or, sometimes I will go to Sir, and ask for permission to speak my mind and feelings freely. It helps, for me anyway sometimes.

    I'm always here if you want to vent or talk! Hugs.. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brat, I'm just in a weird place right now.

      A good long spanking would be nice...

      Thanks for being willing to listen to my nonsense! One of these days I will take you up on the offer to vent, if I can ever get my brain to stop over thinking things. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Someone once (or twice) gave me a very wise piece of advice: Keep your hands and feet to yourself at all times!

    Sorry you're having one of those weeks. wonder if I'm contagious,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, good piece of advice you got there, lol, it would do me good to remember that.

      It hasn't been an easy week, maybe it's just something in the water?

      Delete
  3. (((Hugs))) I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww ((Hugs)) Misty, I'm sorry you are having a rough time. For us, we have found the blog a wonderful tool in our relationship. It's so hard sometimes to have those face to face conversations.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I'm with you, writing is much easier. I thought the blog would be a good place to at least start a conversation, but he doesn't read here often enough.

      Delete
  5. aww no ((((Hugs))))

    i'm so sorry you're having a rough time. Is it tied into your cycle at all? because, clichéd as it is, chocolate really helps me at times! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. mc kitten, I don't think it had anything to do with my cycle. I don't normally get that pissy...

    Chocolate helps everything, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?