Friday, October 10, 2014

Change Within

Thank you, Roz, for asking, "What is the biggest change you have noticed in yourself and in your husband since incorporating ttwd into your relationship?" It really was a thinker so...

I asked Daddy what he thought, his response was, "I haven't changed. Well, I'm happier." 

A lot has changed in the past year with the way we do things (and those things are easy to see), but it's hard to see change in ourselves, for whatever reason, so I started to wonder if we have changed. 

Then it dawned on me, the biggest change is that we are more of ourselves. D/s has given us the freedom to be who we are. 



I feel like I should have more to say about this, but I got nothin' else. Lol. 

6 comments:

  1. It's perfect that it has given you the freedom to be who you are. You must be so happy.

    FD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it all...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I really thought I could say more, lol.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for answering my question Misty. Love your answer! Perfect :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thanks for asking, I needed the inspiration!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?