Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Figuring it Out, and a Little More

Things have been good, other things have only been okay, which is life.

I've been focusing on what is happening in this house, rather than back home; not that things are oh-so-terrible back home, it's just, you know, every time I think of home I think of my Grandma. Focusing on the here and now has helped, I think.

Anyway, Daddy and I are good, great even. I have moments of wanting more control and guidance (don't we all?), but it has become easier to accept things for the way they are, and I push through with little angst. I feel like Daddy is getting better at understanding how I think--not an easy task, let me tell you. I think we are just figuring it out, ya' know?

And, let's see, what else...

Oh yes, there was that night... He tied my hands behind my back and led me down the stairs. I knelt on the couch so my front was to the back of the couch. He put a leash around my neck (pulled the end through the handle and put the loop over my head (sure would love a collar...just sayin')) and attached the end to a board under the couch (the board wouldn't move because he put a heavy weight on top of it). So there I was, hands behind my back and my head only able to move slightly...he hit me a little, had my face, and then my ass. I remember asking him to fuck me and, wish I could remember his exact words but, it was a don't-bother-asking-again, "No." Towards the end he had his hand wrapped in my hair, holding my head so my cheek was pressed into the couch. The leash was digging into my jaw and the back of my neck, and the way that I was bent wasn't at all comfortable, but, thankfully, he wasn't too concerned with my comfort... The whole thing makes me squirm in my seat just thinking about it. It was amazingly fantastic.

And there was that other night, a couple nights ago... I was in bed this time, wrists cuffed to the bed and face up. He had me cum a few times, then left the dildo in me while he had my ass, but not before he put duct tape over my mouth...

10 comments:

  1. For some reason this reminded me of our leash...I was in such a rush to get out of the pet supply store that I walked away with a chain one. Metal gets cold...It was a terrible choice.

    Glad to see things are going good for you, and hope everything else is easing up a bit--loss is such a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, LOL @ the leash! Chains are more aesthetically pleasing...

      Loss is a bitch, but I'm getting used to the feeling.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you are having some good times.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Misty, that sounds fantastic ... and hot! So glad to hear things are going well with you two and there is little angst.

    Have been thinking about you and your loss. I know you will have wonderful memories to treasure.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thank you!

      The memories I have I will cherish deeply.

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you two are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hs! Glad you got to spend some time with Master!

      Delete
  5. Do you ever get to a point where you think that you are out of control and just have NO limits? That you're insatiable?! Well, I'm good now, I found a HUGE limit! When you said duck tape over the mouth my heart stopped!! I think I would have an immediate panic attack!! I had no idea until I read your post.

    WOW.

    Is that the first time for you? How did you feel? Breath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, lol! Well, glad I could cure your insatiability :)

      Yes, this was the first. He actually brought it up many months ago and it's been in my head ever since, so I think that helped with the shock of it. lol. It was totally hot though! Really, I loved it. I could breathe through my mouth, a little, but if he put it on differently I'm not so sure I would be able to.

      I might have to do a post on this...

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?