Friday, November 14, 2014

In the Absence of...

Daddy has started this new thing. Actually, I'm not exactly sure it's a "thing" (a thing that will continue on and stick around), but it's definitely something--the ache between my legs gives me indication of that.

I would have paid more attention if I'd have known, but seeing as how he has always liked me cumming, I haven't kept track...

I think I've only came once, maybe twice, since the duct tape night. 

Oh, make no mistake though, he is still having his fun. 

I sheepishly mentioned that I noticed the absence. His reply?

"You don't need it, and I've been tired." 

Interesting how he isn't too tired to pinch, spank harder than he ever has before, shove his cock down my throat, and such things...

Of course, I've been contemplating -how I feel, how my body feels, how I feel about how my body feels, and even my actions and attitude- and I've decided that I like it.

The ache reminds me of Daddy, and that I'm his. It reminds me that I can do better, that I should try harder, that I want to try harder. 

I want him to tie me up and do unspeakable things to me. I want duct tape again. Maybe even get out the hook. And clamps. And something around my neck. I definitely want him to fuck me, hard... see what my mind is doing! So unfair :)

I want him to do those unspeakable things and forbid me to cum while he is doing them, but...oh how I ache! 

Not that I could withstand any of that without accidentally cumming, but I'd like to try.

11 comments:

  1. Haha...I know this dichotomy ALL TOO WELL!! It does do crazy things to your mind...make you wish for all kinds of kinky stuff:) And yes, the ache is undeniable.

    "The ache reminds me of Daddy, and that I'm his. It reminds me that I can do better, that I should try harder, that I want to try harder." - perfectly said!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, it's just plain crazy! Lol.

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. ah.....love this....they are sooo good at getting into our heads. Accidentally cumming is a very bad idea at our house.......i have learned to clam myself..usually....enjoy!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, well, he listened to my wants, gave me most of them, AND let me cum a lot...not sure I could've held off so it's a good thing, a very, very good thing :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I know that ache. A similar 'thing' happens a lot here because he likes what it does to my attitude and behavior. I hate to admit it but I like it a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aurora, its such a hard thing to admit to!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, denial ... something I have NOT had to experience too much of. Yet (he does love when I whimper & beg though)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. geekie, I'm such a horrible beggar, sigh :)

      Delete
  5. There's nothing like denial to fuel that ache!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ross, you can say that again!

      Delete
    2. Ross? Lol. Darn auto correct! Sorry about that Roz.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?