Monday, December 29, 2014

Overflowing

Life is good, and very full. Sure, there are things that could be better, but it's okay that they're not.

I look at our kids and my heart fills with happiness. I love how they are growing. I love who they are. I'm excited to see where they go in life.

I don't know what it is about Daddy, but something is different. Or maybe he is exactly the same, and I'm seeing him differently? I don't know, but I feel very pliable at the moment. I just want to be...His. I want to be engulfed with Him. I want to follow him around, on my hands and knees. I really, really, really don't want to do something wrong--it stings more (if you can believe that) when I don't get it right.  

I feel like the different pieces of me are all lined up and working together like they should. I'm a mom, a wife, and a whore, all at the same time. It's wonderful!

I feel loved...and it hurts, in a good, yet scary kind of way.

10 comments:

  1. yay! it's so lovely when things just all line up and click together! long may it last xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mc kitten! I definitely hope this one last awhile :)

      Delete
  2. Life is good isn't it?! Its always nice to stop and really take it all in...really appreciate the things that really matter. Glad you are in such a good place:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, it's so nice to take notice of it all! Now I just need to stay focused on it :)

      Hope you had a great Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy...and remember it when life throws a curve ball instead of....bliss.
    So happy to read this....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, it would do me good not to forget this, huh?! lol. Darn emotions!

      Hope you enjoyed New Years!

      Delete
  4. So happy to read this Misty. Isn't it wonderful when everything fits together :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO lovely to read this! There are times when everything is just- right. I am so very happy that things are "right" for you all right now!!

    "I'm a mom, a wife, and a whore....It's wonderful!" So well put!!!!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, it's so wonderful being here!

      Thank you!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?