Monday, January 26, 2015

Can I Run Away?

It's this and that, on top of this and that, which comes out looking different than how it went in. Misplaced frustration.

It has nothing to do with our D/s but, unfortunately, it has trickled down into my submission. So not fair.

I'm trying. Really I am. I don't mean to sound rude when I talk to him. I don't want to sound rude...

Sigh.

I'm trying to give myself a break -after all, I am doing all I can do-, but how I'm releasing the stress, is not okay. It makes it worse, it makes it harder to get it all to calm down in my head. It makes me unproductive, well, maybe not unproductive, but less productive for sure.

Wanna know what comes next?

Feelings of inadequacy.

I see them coming...which has to be some kind of progress, right?

Now I just gotta figure out how to stop them.

There is half a bottle of wine in the refrigerator...

14 comments:

  1. When my kids were growing up if i had run away from home every time i wanted to...i would have traveled around the world. You need some 'me' time....just to be quiet or to do something you enjoy.....and yes wine helps...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, lol! You totally get me.

      Sad thing is, I had 'me' time on Saturday. A whole two hours to myself, just relaxing. It was heaven. I would be worse off now if it wasn't for that.

      Delete
  2. I'm hoarding a space under the couch in the corner. With chocolate. Bring the wine, and we'll be set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, you know I'm in!

      Why, oh why do I keep spelling wine wrong? I know the two go well together, but still...lol!

      Delete
    2. Lol, no worries--and like you said, they Do go very well together! Apparently, in one of my last posts, my husband was a bread roll for a while, as opposed to having a role...Ahem.

      Delete
  3. What we all need is a 'run away' tropical island where we can all meet up with wine and chocolate and loads of box sets of tv shows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF, that's exactly what we need!!

      Delete
  4. Hang in there Misty! I agree, some more 'me' time. I like DF's idea, count me in! :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, right?! Any place that includes 'tropical' sounds so very wonderful.

      Delete
  5. It happens to all of us. You need to take some time for yourself to decompress and recharge your batteries. If I told you it would get better, I'd be lying. I want to run away at least once a week - well maybe once a month. It's always going to be something, a stressor that feels unbearable. Don't give in, take time and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spankingly, sometimes it feels like I could run away everyday, lol. I'm trying to fit in a little more non-work/non-kids stuff so we will see how it goes :)

      I think I'm just having problems adjusting to a busier schedule...

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?