Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kinda Catching Up

I have so much to say I don't know where to start. It's almost like I'm so far behind there's no way to catch up. It doesn't help knowing there's so much I need to do around the house...can't seem to catch up anywhere.

I've wanted to write about Daddy (the name, not the person) for some time now, to reevaluate how I feel about the whole thing. I don't know though, my brain kinda shuts downs when I start to think about it.

He has been more firm about things lately. It's nice, in an uncomfortable way. Like the other night, I forgot my plug when it was time to talk. He made it clear that it is not advisable to forget such things. The crop helped him out with that...when it met the inside of my thighs and pussy. Then the anal hook came out, and went in.

That's something else I want to write about, the anal hook. It's quite lovely, despite how intimidating it looks.

He tied me up two nights in a row--definitely worth writing about, considering it had been over a month. Good times, good times.

Talking isn't easier, but it's...different. I was feeling vulnerable and sensitive after all the playing, and he said something that got to me. It wasn't meant to be how I took it, I knew that when he said it, yet it still got to me. It was kinda like the playing took off a protective covering, leaving a raw feeling, then he touched me. Do you ever feel like you could have a meltdown because he/she said hello the wrong way? I started to crawl inside myself. I knew I needed to tell him, but things come out of my mouth sounding different then they do in my head and, I don't know, I guess I hated to admit it got to me--like I wasn't strong enough to handle it. We were in bed when I told him, but I told him, that very same day! And that, my friends, is something amazing. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to find a flying pig or two.

I know I have some comments to reply to, no time for that right now, but I will get to them. Promise. 

12 comments:

  1. Send that flying pig this way...LOL. Good for you for telling Him the same night instead of letting it go round in your head for a while....
    I do feel that was sometimes, that even Hello will get me going...He reminds that 'snippy' does not work well.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, flying pig headed your way. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Misty! Isn't it funny when we have so many things to write about and either can't find the time or the words to get it all out? Then half the time, when I finally do get around to writing it, I can't remember what the hell it was that happened:)

    Happy New Year...good to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misty, sounds like you two are doing well and growing :) Good on you for talking to him the same night.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thanks! It feels like it was a growing moment. We will have to see what happens next time :)

      Delete
  4. #1. LOVE the huge EMAIL ME button you added!!!

    #2. Your posts are home for me. Can't explain it differently- hope it makes some sense. I have so much to say and NO time at all to say it. The fact that our maintenance being consistent is ACTUALLY happening is just crazy to me, very post-worthy, but here I am finding time to read blogs only in the wee hours in the morning!

    Anyway- happy to hear you two are finding your way.

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, there are some really cool buttons for email out there. I was skeptical that it would work, 'cause blogger and all, but it worked! :)

      It's hard to fit it all in, huh? I guess we can only do what we can do...

      So happy to hear your maintenance is consistent! I bet it helps a ton.

      Delete
  5. "Do you ever feel like you could have a meltdown because he/she said hello the wrong way?"

    These days? Every single moment he says anything..oy...ignore me.

    I think when we begin to self-realize our own flaws and why something hit a vulnerable spot...that's a sign of growth.

    Good growing, Misty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, :) you have a good reason for it though! Hugs. It'll get better.

      Thank you. Hopefully, it was growth and not a fluke.

      Delete
  6. I so know the feelings of being so behind. x_x

    Love all the growth that is showing for you. Way to go, Misty! xx

    P.S Anal hooks - oh yes, serious love. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brat, yay! Someone else that loves the hook. There's no real way to describe the feeling, but tori once described it as niggly...I thought that fit the feeling well :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?