Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Saturday Evening

The few hours to ourselves was great. It was great to be us. For those of you that don't know, we don't get to do it often--three times in the past five years and two months, to be exact.

He took the kids to his parents and left me at home. I was already dressed. I had nothing to do but wait for him to get back--almost an hour of waiting.

What did I do with my time? 

Clean. 

Yep. I cleaned.

I'm lame.

Anyway, he got back and we went out for dinner. When I was searching the menu, in my indecisive way, he mentioned he wanted me filled up.

He wasn't talking about my stomach, in case you were wondering.

After we were home and I had a glass of wine, I put lotion on his legs. His cock was conveniently in front of my face after that, therefore I thought it was a good time to put it in my mouth, so I did just that.

He also shoved my face in his ass...

First time for that.

There was some super hard spanking.

And some super hard fucking.

Okay, a lot of super hard fucking.

And it was just so fabulous.

I feel like this post doesn't do the night justice, but it was great, really great.

20 comments:

  1. Hey,,it's a great post...your happiness shows right through it!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, thanks! I'm glad you could see it :)

      Delete
  2. So glad that you were able to have some alone time...seems like it was very well spent;) Sometimes it is hard to convey in words all that happens. But that's ok...you have the memory of it tucked away and that's what is most important.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, we needed the time, SO bad.

      I do have a wonderful memory, and that's worth a thousand words. :)

      Delete
  3. *smiles* it doesn't take many words to convey a fantastic evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoop whoop whoop! so glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alone time is so special isn't it? Mistress K. and I have rare alone time as well. Good for you! Excellent story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sub hub, it's so very special. We need more of it :)

      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Hi Misty, so happy for you that you managed to get some alone time and that you had such a great night.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thank you! I'm glad to.

      Hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  7. Oh...I don't know about lame...I would sell a good chunk of my soul right now to have one hour to clean my house!!!

    Lovely that you had such a great night..and sometimes words are hard to put to those floaty-everything-is-perfect-nights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Bleuame. I feel ya'! I did get a lot more done than I normally do in that time, and it was heaven to find it stayed clean for over twelve hours (since the kids came home and went right to bed).

      It 'is' hard to find words for it!

      Delete
  8. You mean there are people who do something other than clean their house when they are home alone?? Who knew...

    Sounds like you had an awesome night! Those times are so much more appreciable when they are few and far between.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, I really couldn't think of anything else to do! Lol.

      It was awesome! I'm ready to do it again, like right now.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Oh, we did, Pearl. We most definitely did :)

      Delete
  10. Home alone and spontenous fucking.. I know the feeling all too well. :)

    And I know it was a happy hump day (and night).. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?