Thursday, February 12, 2015

Catching Up

I'm doing much better. Back at the happy stage. :)

I didn't get to the gym three days last week and, even though I only had four days left in the week to get there when I came up with this bright idea, I'm not eating candy/sweets this week (I'm not giving myself an out on this one). Did you know Valentine's is coming up? Do you know how much candy two kids get for Valentine's Day? They already got some a couple days ago from the grandparents.

And, of course, I'm on my period, which is just freaking awesome.

I NEED SOME CHOCOLATE NOW. Like a whole box of chocolates, all filled with nuts and caramel. They want to be in my mouth, I hear them calling me all the way from the store.

Making beds and putting away clean clothes have all been done on time, so that's good. I'd be pretty down on myself if I couldn't even do that, which is why I made it easy...don't need more things to fail at.

Speaking of failing...last week, the whole week, I forgot to wear the plug at night. I was too busy feeling sorry for myself to remember. He remembered. Which is why we didn't have sex the whole week. No sexual relations whatsoever. *head hits the floor* When Saturday night rolled around, the hook came out, which you know I love, but it was different this time...effing guilt. His point was made and, in the end, I felt loads better.

The weather here has been unseasonably warm and we are all thoroughly enjoying it, however we have some flowers/plants that are starting to show green and I'm a little worried they will freeze. Even one of our apple trees is showing signs of life...not that I would be all that disappointed to have no apples this year.

Anyway, hope all of you enjoy Valentine's Day! We don't celebrate the "holiday", but I'm sure we will still have a good night ;)

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing better. Small steps....and some 'larger' reminders...like that hook...all help. You still have not sold me on the anal hook, but i am getting curioser and curioser about it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I know it sounds crazy and looks scary, but it's awesome!

      Delete
    2. I've always been interested in the anal hook as well. I think I'll bring that up as something Mistress K. might want to consider during our meeting tonight.

      Delete
    3. sub hub, oh it's so wonderful! I really think you would like it, knowing how you feel about the plug and all :). Though it's hard to compair the two because the feeling is so different--plugs are more filling while the hook is more...I'm not sure...it's just wonderful. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Hi Misty, glad to hear you are feeling better and that you are enjoying some warm weather. Not sure about the anal hook either :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, thanks. If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would say 50 degrees is warm, I would've thought you were crazy. :)

      The hook really isn't bad, promise.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?