Thursday, March 5, 2015

Answer for Jz: My Theme Song

Jz, over at A Reluctant Bitch, asks, "What do you consider the theme song for your life?"

First off, can I just say this is not an easy question? There's just so many eras and genres to choose from!

So, what did I do when I read her question? 

I turned on Pandora.

What did I do when that didn't work?

I turned to a professional. Okay, the best friend isn't a professional musician, but the girl has a song for everything, and she does know me quite well.

While she was thinking it over she found an online quiz for me to take, "What is Your Personal Theme Song?" And, I played along...

Baby Got Back, by Sir Mix-A-Lot. 

I don't even know how to respond to that. Lol. Daddy found it funny...

She finally came up with I Did My Way, by Frank Sinatra. I was kinda surprised that she sees me this way, because I see a lot of confidence in this song and I don't feel as if I have been that. 

Nonetheless, I cannot deny that have done it my way. :)


5 comments:

  1. That is a great song...just because you do it your way, does not always mean you are confident about it...i see you as gaining confidence as you go along. (PS...i am hoping that confidence part is true about me too)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice Misty :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, and a great song

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stinkier than it first appears, isn't it? ;-p
    Nicely handled, tho'. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?