Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Answers for abby: Bucket List and Submission

abby over at finally finding "me" asks...

1. What is on your "kinky or submissive" bucket list....3 items, if possible.

I still want him to tie me up to a tree, or a couple of them
Be fully suspended 
Make a video for him

2. When did you discover your submissiveness?

It was about a month before I started this blog, I think. We had some kinky sexual relations before that, and I was definitely on the submissive side, I just didn't know submissiveness was a thing. After reading a little bit about D/s it took me awhile to come to terms that I might actually want and like these things.

3. Submission is not supposed to be easy ( A quote from my Master)...do you agree or disagree.

I think submitting is a lot like running. It's extremely uncomfortable when you first start, but with time, practice, and a lot of sweat, you learn and your body adapts, and it gets easier. Nonetheless, no matter how long you've been doing it, there will still be bad days that make you question why you do it. You also have to keep pushing yourself to try new types of runs -long, fast, hills, intervals, in different types of weather, etc- to get the most out of running. If you went on the same run for years, always running the same pace and when the weather suited you, you wouldn't gain anything from that, there would be no growth. I shutter at the thought! Also, when you are finished with a run, especially a hard one, you have a strong sense of empowerment and accomplishment. 

So, I agree, submission shouldn't be easy, for the most part. If it was always easy it wouldn't be submitting, and we wouldn't grow--we would just be walking down the same easy path over and over.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love all your answers...but number 3 rates an A++!! I love the analogy to running and it rings very true.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, A++?! Thank you! That analogy has actually been floating around my head for awhile now, it's good to get it out. :)

      Delete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as abby-granted I don't run and probably will never have an interest in doing so, I definitely get the analogy-makes a lot of sense put that way!

    - Sassy&Submissive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sassy, I used to think the same (that I would never run), so never say never :)

      Delete
  3. Love your analogy. You have grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed reading your answers Misty. I agree with the others, awesome answer to No.3!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trees are scratchy, uncomfortable things...Just sayin!

    As someone who really has never been able to run, I still loved the running analogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, I'm just so curious though! Lol. And we have this perfect spot...well, we would have to watch out for the rabbits...

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?