Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Reason for a Second Shower

Well, I puked.

Like, I had just eaten a snack not 10 minutes before and he wouldn't stop sticking his cock and fingers down my throat, kind of vomit. (EWWWWW!!!)

He was nice enough to let me run to the toilet. He didn't wait for me to clean up though...

So there I was, standing with my head over the toilet, kinda mortified, about to start cleaning myself, when he started fucking me.

"Clean yourself, dirty whore." Or something to that effect.

Do you know how hard it is to clean your face with toilet paper while someone is fucking you? Well, it's not easy.

But, it does have a stimulating effect. (Totally unexpected, btw.)

He then added cum to the mess that was me...of course some missed my mouth.

Needless to say, I think I will be more careful about when, and what, I eat before bed.

It was exciting though. Much more exciting than it should be. Lol.

10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh...so sorry to laugh but I know all too well how horrible it feels when you know that what is about to happen is far more than just a gag. I've never seen Heron move away from me so fast! Sounds like you both had a great recovery though:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, we can laugh and be mortified together. Lol.

      Oh, and love the new profile picture!

      Delete
  2. lol i have thrown up on his feet before...thinking..well thats ruined the moment..it didnt!

    but like you said its good that you can laugh at these things....thats lovely..even if it isnt actually something lovely lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, I'm glad it did ruin our moment either! I don't want to do it again, but it was exciting. Lol.

      Delete
  3. LoL Misty, love how he carried on and good that you can laugh. Seems it didn't ruin proceedings :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I can't tell you how surprised I was when he came in the bathroom! I couldn't even think straight. Lol.

      Delete
  4. I am in the "I Puked on His Junk" club! I'm sure there is a better club name for that but that name made me laugh =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahahahaha!!! I love the name of that club:)

      Delete
    2. LOL, we could call it the IPHJ Club. We can meet up for that before we go to Over-Thinkers Anonymous, that way we can make sure to throughly over-think puking on him. :-P

      Delete
    3. Founding members of the IPHJ and OTA, done!

      =)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?