Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Answer for sub hub: Fantasy

Writing about sex has always been difficult for me--I mean, you are a stranger and this is my sex life. It has gotten easier and I like the challenge of putting it into words, nevertheless it still is what it is.

I admire those of you that post about that stuff all the time. 

Anyway, sub hub, at submissive husband in Phoenix, asked...

What are some of the specific things that would be involved in your ultimate sexual fantasy?

This is even harder to write about! These are my thoughts about sex we're talking about...sex that's in my head...that no body else can see...sex that my brain stops my mouth and fingers from letting out because it's...you know... 

I have a lot of little sexual fantasies that flow through my head, however most of them have this one thing in common. 

Daddy and I have been talking about this one for awhile now, we have very similar thoughts...it could, possibly happen...like in reality...but not anytime soon...

Damn this is hard to write about!

Okay...

In my head...

I'm always submissive, he is always dominant.
He's not Daddy, but Master.
It involves another woman.
Sometimes he just watches.
Sometimes he is involved.
Sometimes other stuff happens.

Well, this was fun, would love to stay and chat some more, but I'm just going to slip under my desk for a little bit.

Thanks, sub hub, for the question. Even though it wasn't easy (and I don't feel like I fully answered your question), it was good for me to give it a go...I think. ;)

10 comments:

  1. LOL!!!

    Huge kudos for sharing out of your comfort zone :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, it took me a few days to hit that publish button, but I did it! :)

      Delete
  2. Misty .... being in the "title" of one you blog posts is high praise, and I appreciate it very much.

    I so appreciate your answer and I hope I make you feel too much pressure having to answer. You absolutely DID answer my question and you were adorable in doing so. thanks you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sub hub, you're welcome! Thank you for taking the time to ask.

      There was just enough pressure to get me to answer, lol. I would have liked to be a little more sexy about the whole thing, but just wasn't happening. :)

      Delete
  3. I second Bleuame, no need to hide you are amongst others that can understand and relate..remember that!

    and again, its so nice to see you about here more :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, it's different to see a picture next to your name, I love it!

      You know, I know these things are not out of the normal around here, and I really would like to share more, but...maybe it's a matter of becoming more comfortable with myself...I don't know.

      I'm working through those issues that sent me on a break...I really didn't want to get to a spot where I felt like I couldn't come back, so I've been pushing myself to get back into it.

      Delete
  4. Kuddos to you for being able to share. You are certainly not alone in these fantasies:)

    You know what's weird...I find it much easier to talk about sex. It's analyzing myself and my feelings that is harder to share.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, and thank goodness I'm not alone! I remember a post of yours from waaay back...I actually went back to find it because I couldn't remember my comment...so what I didn't say was how relieved I felt. It's posts like that, that have helped me accept how I feel about these things.

      Delete
  5. Misty, I hope you have come back out from under the desk, because you didn't have to go there in the first place :)

    Kudos for pushing outside your comfort zone and sharing. I find sex hard to talk about too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it is SO hard to admit to these things. I've left a few comments, over my blogging time, that would lead someone to believe what I've said here, but it's different saying it here...it makes it more real.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?