Monday, April 13, 2015

Answers for Roz: Food, Vacation, & D/s

Final March answer here. Roz, at Roz in His Hands, asked...

What is your favourite dish to cook?
My favorite dish to cook is the easiest dish I cook (I'm all about easy after kids). I have this wonderful cast iron pot...
which is key to this dish... Roasted Chicken. All I have to do is cut up some carrots, throw them in the pot, then put the whole chicken on top, stick it in the oven at 250 for a couple hours. Comes out perfect every time.

I usually add something to the chicken (like olive oil, salt and pepper or lemon and rosemary), but it comes out great with nothing added.

To complete the whole meal I will make mashed potatoes and use the drippings to make gravy.

Roasted chicken, roasted carrots, mashed potatoes, and gravy...easy, cheap, delicious...win/win/win.

Also, to make it even more awesome, I use the left over chicken to make chicken noodle soup.


If you could vacation anywhere, where would it be?
Oh, I would love to see the world, to get out of the country, but if I was able to pack up and leave right this second... New Orleans.

Daddy and I have been there once, when I was twenty. I absolutely loved the feel of the city, it was almost hypnotic--there's something in the air that pulls you in. I also LOVE Cajun food.

Hypnotic city and magical food...yes, that's where I want to be right now.


Have you and your husband always been a D/s couple?
Nope, it's only been a year and a half, of our thirteen years together. 


What is your favourite implement?
Still the anal hook. :)

Thanks for the questions, Roz, and sorry it took me so long to get to them!

2 comments:

  1. Some friend and I vacationed in New Orleans once...we all agree...the best girl's trip ever!!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty, thank you for answering my questions. I enjoyed reading your answers. The recipe sounds delish and I had to giggle at the anal hook :) I would love to be able to visit New Orleans ... anywhere in the US for that matter lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?