Saturday, April 25, 2015

Change

I have been thinking about my online time and what I'm going to do to help the situation. It really has been a problem for way too long and I'm tired of it.

The best solution I can come up with is to cut back, way back, on blogging. That's really where the problem is after all.

I think, with all that we have going on, that maybe blogging isn't something I really have time for. Maybe next year when the oldest is in school five days a week and the youngest can go two days a week...

I do get a couple days a month when he takes the kids to give me some alone time, so maybe I will use that time to blog.

Reading other blogs will probably happen even less.

But I'm not leaving! No way would I do that.

I also need to work on being more vocal with him. I have tried to use the blog as a means of communication, but it's not that for him, and it's clear I can't change that. I think my written words hinder my vocal ones...

Anyway, I know I don't have explain myself to all of you, but I felt it necessary...so there you go. :)

8 comments:

  1. I understand, Misty! I have felt the strain recently in trying to keep up with it all. And Heron has made comments about being on my electronics too much. I hope you can find a balance but I will certainly miss seeing you around here.

    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed, but i totally understand. This blogging stuff takes time, and time is limited. Do what is best for you....just check in once in a while to let us know how you are doing..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misty, I will miss you but totally understand. This is something I constantly struggle with also. It is a real time sucker. I hope you find the right balance and that you will check in from time to time and let us know how you are going.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad. I'm going to miss you. I understand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In agreement with all the ladies here. You take your time being mom and wife, we'll be here every time you get a small chance to say "Hello"!!

    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will miss seeing you around so often, but understand.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will miss you, but understand. I didn't start blogging to after my kids started school. Hope you'll pop by to say hello now and again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone! I'm so grateful to have all of you understand and miss me. This isn't easy for me, alas it needs to be done.

    I will be in from time to time though!! I will not give this up :)

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?