Sunday, April 19, 2015

It's My Ass, Not Me!

Last night, he had me put on the clamps, then he fucked my ass, like forever.

After he was done, to my surprise, he put the glass plug in. It was half way in before I realized what was going on. 

After he washed, I sucked him while on my knees. The damn plug felt like it was going to fall out. Mount Everest felt like it was going to fall out. 

Yep. I'm a whore...or at least my ass is. 

Yeah, that's it. My ass is a whore, not me.

Anyway, he let me get on the bed and use the vibrator on my clit while he rubbed his cock in front of my face. 

This morning, he fucked my ass again. This time with a serious lack of lube. 

And by that, I mean no lube, in case you were wondering.

"Little pig, little pig, let me come in," he says, every so softly in my ear, while pushing himself in deeper.

Needless to say, there's one happy (not a whore) girl sitting here, clenching her ass ever so much.

9 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air!! My ass got the same treatment last night. Lol

    Saw your comment...and I am working on getting something posted. I've had some pretty interesting developments in the last week or so.

    Hugs to you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, interesting developments, you say? I hope they are good ones! Can't wait to read about it.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great time. I wish so much i did not have ass issues. I'm wondering if half my issues are mental.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you lol

    I love anal sex, but lately i have been struggling with it, no idea why! but its been hurting in a way it shouldnt!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your train of thought..it's your ass not you....sounds like you ended up hurting so good....and that is always so nice.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Misty, so good. I don't know what it is about the ass but it has become a fan favorite for us. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your train of thought too Misty. Sounds like a great time :) Happy for you!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. *grins*
    Isn't neat how our body parts aren't us at all? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone, thanks for the great comments!

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?