Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Spank and Go

I will be doing my thing -picking up toys, washing dishes, etc.- and out of the blue, WHACK, his hand (or one the of kids toys, or a wooden spoon, or the damn kitchen towel) meet up with my ass for quick, "howdy-do?"

Most times, he will wait long enough to see the look on my face. Sometimes, he is already walking away by the time I turn around.  Every once in awhile, he sticks around for a couple more howdy-do's.

No matter what happens afterwards, smugness radiates off of him.

I try to be upset (because it hurts, darn it), but it never works. I just love that smugness too much. 

8 comments:

  1. Master calls those....just because i can...and yes, I always end up smiling also!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, lol. I will sometimes ask why he did that, the answer is either, "Because I can," or "Because I wanted to."

      Delete
  2. Oh I love those impromptu fly by swats. Make me smile too:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I can't stop myself from smiling. lol.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. DF, oh that would have made a much better title!

      Delete
  4. Oh, my Man is terrific at the fly-by swats.

    You're too funny- can't be mad because you love that smug look =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, do you think they were born with it? :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?