Friday, May 15, 2015

I've Got a Bad Desire

Tomorrow, the 16th day in May, in this year of two-thousand fifteen, I will be enjoying some alone time with Daddy.

I get the entire night, to be exact. (enter smugness here)

The kids will be staying with the grandparents for the first time. You would think I would be a little more stressed out about this, but really, I'm not. Maybe because by the time I was my oldest's age I was a seasoned veteran in spending the night--I do feel quite proud that they aren't. Maybe it's because they won't be far away, and if they need us I know Daddy will zoom over there faster than light...

Anyway, I've tried to not let myself get too excited because, you know, kids = nothing is set in stone. However, excitement is starting to sink in and I'm thinking of all the possibilities...

Glorious possibilities...

Kinky possibilities...

Painful possibilities...

Rope possibilities...

I love possibilities.

20 comments:

  1. Misty,

    Enjoy your night of possibilities!!!
    And totally cool that this is the first night away :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleuame, no matter what comes from our night, it will be fabulous, I just know it.

      The kids can't wait--the five year old wants to pack her bag today, and the three year old is deciding which toys to bring. lol. They are ready for this, and that feels good.

      Delete
  2. Hope you enjoy your night together!! Oh what am I saying...i know you will:)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, thank you! It was a wonderful night.

      Delete
  3. enjoy all your possibilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky lady. Hope it's a great evening. Have fun. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K, he made me feel very special :)

      Delete
  5. Oh its lovely to get time as a couple, we try to but it doesnt always go to plan!

    Enjoy all those possibilities :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, this time, I don't think it could have gone any better :) The kids did great, they didn't want to come home, and they were ready to back a couple days after. Not sure if I should be happy or feel unneeded, lol.

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your night of couple time Misty. That is awesome and great the kids are excited about their stay over too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, we thoroughly enjoyed it and the next morning, too. ;)

      Delete
  7. That is great! I'm glad they are excited, and I know you will be having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ancilla, so nice to see you over here! It was so wonderful. This is only or second full night (since having the five year old) to be without kids, so gotta make the most of it. :)

      Delete
  8. Ooh, possibilities!
    I am soo jealous. You should totally not sleep. At all. I mean, have to make the best of it, right? Lol.

    I hope you have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, I tried to stay awake, really I did! lol. One second I was muttering something to him, and the next, dawn was just breaking.

      Tell me, why is it, the one day I can sleep in, I wake up before my normal wake up time?!?!

      Delete
  9. Ah...all those possibilities and more....hope it was glorious.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, and more is right. lol. He surprised me in many ways. :)

      Delete
  10. Sounds like you will be enjoying all those possibilities. Have fun.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FD, oh, I enjoyed it so much!

      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?