Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's What Whores Need

The night started much like any other, kids trying to stay awake as long as possible, him doing his thing, and me doing mine.

Once the kids wer in bed, I jumped in the shower, which I hurried through because I just wanted to relax with him in front of the TV. I didn't shave for the second day in a row--I didn't get in trouble, but...well, you'll see.

I threw on a little gray t-shirt, underwear, and collar, nothing more, nothing less, and finally sunk into the couch with him.

Even though there wasn't much time for relaxing I managed to get a few minutes in before we went off to bed.

All very normal.

"Where is your leash? Put it on."

After a little of this and that, I'm bending over the end of the bed getting fucked. Underwear around my thighs because they didn't quite make it off.

I heard it before I felt it...

The leash whipping across my back.

The sound didn't seem to match up with the pain. I kept expecting it to hurt, really bad. A couple times he got closer to my sides, which hurt more, but the pain was bearable and thrilling.

He stopped with the whipping and moved on to hair pulling, the kind that makes your eyes water.

Then came his hand across my cheek. How he manages to do this while fucking me from behind is beyond me, nevertheless his aim is a good one and my cheek was soon warm. I was lost in him by this point, only able to get out, "Thank you, Daddy," a few times--not near as many that ran through my mind.

Soon his fist, which was full of my hair, pulls me to my knees and he finishes in my mouth.

I love that he pointed out the marks on my back (I would have missed them otherwise) before we readied for bed.

However, much to my surprise, that wasn't all.

We were laying in bed, lights off, snuggled in...

"Get your vibrator and use it for thirty minutes."

Uhhhhh, huh? Is what I thought, but what came out was, "Are you sure?" Lol.

After I made sure this wasn't a joke, I got the vibrator out and he got his phone.

Now, I don't know if he was recording, but that bright light, that is otherwise a flash for the camera, was on. And it wasn't lighting up the room, but my pussy... My freshly not shaved pussy.

Ugh. Talk about regret!

So, I was vibrating while he was down there, with that light...looking around...

It's no different than the last time he saw it, don't know why he had to be so close...

He spread me apart a time or two...

I'm not sure I'm ready to admit... I'm not sure how I feel, but it's not a bad feeling...

Finally, the phone was gone and he stuffed me with the big dildo...I'm told that's what whores need.

In due time, he was done with me and I was off to sleep. :)



11 comments:

  1. I love it!! What a great night for you:) I think about how hard it was for you to write this stuff a little while back and I am so glad that it is becoming more comfortable....well because it's HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, oh, you have really made me think back...it's strange to think "pussy" was once hard to say. Lol!!

      I don't think I've found my groove yet, but it is definitely easier to get the words out.

      Thank you for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. Wow Misty, this sounds like an awesome night, and hot! I agree with little girl too. It's wonderful you feel more comfortable sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it was a great night!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Love when Master calls me a whore. It's hot. Glad you had such a wonderful night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dancingbarez, thanks for the comment!

      I love it to, too! Whore is pretty much my nickname :)

      Delete
  4. oh oh oh...i loved this, and that you loved it and felt comfortable to share...awesome

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, thank you!! It's still not easy, but definitely not as hard as it once was. Lol.

      Delete
  5. Exactly what we need. I am only surprised you wear underwear at home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, lol! Yeah, underwear is usually on, but I will take off my bra because he really likes that :)

      Delete
  6. I am not allowed either at home. Come to think of it I am kept naked at home.lol

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?