Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Not Feelin' It

I want to write. Really, I do. I just haven't made the time, I guess.

I want to write about sexy stuff, but I'm just not "there". Stupid periods.

I'm back to focusing on how I suck at everything. Stupid periods.

Oh, but even though I don't have enough time to do what I need to, I want to more to do. That totally makes sense, right?

I want something to work towards. Something I can actively work at. Something to challenge me.

I could work on keeping the yard weed free, or the house dust free, or this, or that.

I'm sure there's kinky things I could work at (can't remember the last time I put the plug in), as well, but...eh.

Okay, okay! I want him to tell me to do these things. I want him to challenge me. Sigh.

I should probably mention that when he points out something I could do better, instead of thinking, "Okay, he's right. I could pay more attention to that." I think, "Great, something else I suck at."

So, I'm not really giving him much to work with.

Nope, no warm submissive feelings here.

Stupid periods.

Sometimes I wish I had a dick.

Anyone have post ideas? Something for me to muse on? Questions? Anything at all?

12 comments:

  1. I wish i could help...but just letting you know i am just....heh...too. I keep thinking i should blog.....but inspiration just is not there.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I saw you posted, but haven't had time to read it yet. Hope you are feeling better!

      Delete
  2. I hate periods! I hope you find your way soon. Take advice you gave me - think of the positives! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs, that moment when you realize you don't want to take your own advice, but should...

      Thank you

      Delete
  3. Misty, stop beating yourself up. If you want to work on something, work on reminding yourself that you are fabulous instead of knocking yourself down. We all go through difficult times, just remember that communication is key. Keep your chin up. As they say, this too shall pass. Hugs. K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. K, I'm doin' my best. Thank you for the advice--it's not easy to tell myself I'm fabulous when I feel this way.

      I sure hope this passes soon...like now. :)

      Delete
  4. Yes, i have a question for you to ponder on


    1) do you consider yourself naturally submissive in nature or is your submissive 'attitude' (for want of a better word) solely exclusive to your relationship?

    ok two questions

    reflect on 3 POSITIVE attributes about yourself that you are proud of

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tori, thank you, thank you, thank you! I will answer these in a post, or two. :)

      Delete
  5. Ugh, sending big ((hugs)) Misty. Please don't be so hard on yourself. As the others said, try and focus on the positives. K is right also, this too shall pass.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it really is a horrible feeling and I'm tired of finding myself here, time and time again. Just gotta push through, I guess. :)

      Delete
  6. I know the feeling, Misty. I wish could something that would jolt you out of it, but Roz is right, it shall pass. It always does :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, I jolt out of it would be nice :)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?