Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Travel Plans

I'm waiting for my mom to call me so I can book a flight home with the kiddos, which kinda feels like impending doom.

Don't get me wrong, I love home and I want to go home. It's just...it's for two weeks and he has to stay here...

It's draining, these trips. Everyone wants us to go here and there...I've gotten better at saying, "We'll be here, come if you can." But, we still do a lot.

And he won't be there...for two weeks. TWO.

We are also flying from there to the beach to see my grandmother.

That makes for a total of four flights (no layovers, yay!) and six hours of driving (boo).

Kill me now.

The kids are going to have a blast at the beach though. I love the beach, and miss it greatly.

And I really miss my grandmother. The three year old has yet to meet her and the other doesn't remember the last time we saw her.

It will be good.

It will.

I hope.

5 comments:

  1. Oh i remember those days. And altho it has been a while so the memories are now mostly good ones.....i do remember the stress, and the worry, and the work, and the....But, making good memories with the kiddos is worth it...they all look back on our trips as great times.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the extended family time and just think how great it will be to see and be with him when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for a fun, happy, but most importantly, a safe trip!

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you and the kiddos have a great time and make wonderful memories. Being apart is hard, but think of the reunion :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all...I'm definitely going to love the return.

    It's still a month away, so plenty of time to soak him up...or for him to leave me soaking...whichever way you want to look at it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?