Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Yesterday

Things didn't go my way, but they didn't exactly go the other way either. I was in a bad mood and little tired. I used all my energy on the kids and trying to keep my focus on things other than my brokenness. I did not feel like sex or anything related. I made that clear.

He wanted me. He made that clear.

So... We compromised.

He bent me over the bed, shoved my face into the mattress, and fucked me. (i.e., what he wanted)

Then we watched a little TV before we went to sleep. (i.e., what I wanted)

And here some of us were thinking that compromise didn't happen in D/s. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like just the right balance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the end of the day...2 happy people....nice!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good comprise :) Sounds like a win/win for both of you lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad we could work it out. :)

    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?