Saturday, October 3, 2015

Crazy, But Not That Crazy

I have come across some pretty crazy women in my day. If you ask Daddy, all women have a bit of crazy, just some have more than others. Don't get me wrong, men have their crazy, too, it just comes in a different form.

I've always counted myself out of the crazy group. Calm, cool, and collected...that was me, until D/s.

Now, know that I would never ever take a baseball bat to his truck. His poker friend's wife, on the other hand... Unbelievably, the guy married her after she trashed his car, which he bought only 3 months prior.

And I would never ever hit my x-boyfriend with my car like an old friend of mine. What can I say, she either hates you or loves you. Good thing is, if you are on her good side she'll hit someone with her car if they hurt you. Miss that girl...

However, I might pack up everything D/s related and stick it in a closet far away from the bedroom, so I would never ever have to see it again. And I might even come up with the idea that Daddy should find someone else to have sex with, but come back home to me.

I didn't tell him about that second part but, unfortunately, I did pack up all our toys and anything that would remind me of D/s.

We talked. It wasn't easy. I'll spare you the details.

Then, after it was decided that we would keep on keepin' on, he told me to go get one toy.

I picked the collar, even though it really isn't a toy.

He was only sorry I didn't bring the clamps as well (which he thinks should come hand-in-hand with collar...but that's another post).



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Hs. It was a pretty stupid thing to do.

      Delete
  2. Too many times I have thought we were over. And he says the same, "No, we keep going forward." He's right of course. And I always choose my collar when given that choice.....except mine has clamps chained to the d-ring in front. It is hard to come back. But worth the work. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. greengirl, I think this was our third break, but this was the first time I brought it on. I was surprised by his reaction, just as he was surprised to find all the stuff gone. No matter how ready I was to stop, it was a relief to hear him say that he wanted to keep going. I might have a problem getting back, but he sure isn't showing any sign of having such problems! Lol.

      A month or so ago, we figured out that we could run the chain though the d-ring in my collar and he hasn't looked back since. The chain is a little short...

      Delete
  3. It is not easy to start again....but moving forward is the best option....and it seems to be what you both want. Lots of luck...and movement in the right direction....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, we do want it. I wanted it even when I put all the stuff away, which is why I put it away (makes sense, right?). Thankfully, he doesn't seem to have a problem getting back into it. I think I just need to be on the lookout for the same awful feelings, so next time it doesn't get out of hand.

      Delete
  4. ((hugs)) Misty, I'm glad you are carrying on, it does seem what you both ultimately want. Wishing you the best, this stuff definitely isn't easy!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it isn't easy! We both are happier, but the lows...

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?