Monday, October 19, 2015

The Only Way I Want to do Chores

For the third time, in all of our parenting history, we had an evening and the following morning without kids. If you are picturing me frolicking freely through a field of flowers, we're on the same page.

It was fantastic.

Better than fantastic.

It was perfect.

Earlier in the day he told me not to put the clean clothes away, which is really quite odd considering how he is always telling me what a great job I do at getting the pieces in their rightful spots, so he doesn't have to look at them for days (ahem). I thought I was in trouble, and I was, but as it turns out, it was a "I want to be in that kind of trouble all the time" kind of trouble.

Seriously, I might not hang clothes until the next time we get a night to ourselves.

I'm kidding.

Something tells me he wouldn't be too impressed with mounds of clothes laying around for half a year. I guess I will just have to settle on reminiscing as I do the tedious chore.

In part, it went something like this...

I was dressed up in my collar, leash, clamps, a clothespin between my legs, and high heels.

He was close by with the other end of the leash and crop in hand.

The mission? To put away the clothes, of course.

He would say things like, "Hurry up!" And, "You sure aren't moving very fast."

But, you know, it's not all that easy to hurry when someone keeps whacking you and pulling your head up so the clamps, that are attached to your collar, pull ever so much on your nipples. They pull just fine without his help, thank you very much. Okay, okay! I love it when he does that.

And, it's so much fun walking with a clothespin on your clit.

He would also have me bend over from time-to-time, which I would get in trouble for because I wasn't working.

I would also get in trouble if I stopped while he rubbed me in some lovely places.

So deliciously unfair.

When I was done putting my clothes away he walked me down the hall...so I could put the kids' clothes away.

Then, when I finally finished, he had me stand with my legs spread and hands cuffed behind my back, while he use the crop on my pussy.

And that was just the beginning!

9 comments:

  1. I love this!!! This is the type of thing that we would occasionally do and its fun and sexy and enriched with humour.
    Made me grin huge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleu, it was so much fun! I laughed and screamed, he was completely at ease...oh it was just wonderful. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my....what fun.....hope to hear more...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this sounds awesome, and fun! Definitely the best way to do chores! Glad you two were able to enjoy some kid free time :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roz. They really are moments to be cherished.

      He definitely took the boring out of the chore. Lol.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Maybe that is what I need. Master over to provide an 'incentive" to get the laundry put away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hs, trust me, I need all the help I can get. Lol.

      Delete
  5. You should put a LOVE button choice too! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?