Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Cane

We have a cane--it is merely a wooden dowel bought from a hardware store (don't buy them from craft stores!) that he cut down (though it's still long) and wrapped a thin strip of leather around one end, creating a nice handle.

In the past, I had mixed disapproving feelings about it, however they have recently started leaning more toward a "hey, I might actually like this" side.

I'm bound in some form or fashion when he uses it, which could be the reason I've opened up to it. I do love being tied up...*dreamy sigh*

But, it's more than that...

He is positively cruel. It's almost as if Daddy went away and brought in Master to take his place.

I wriggle, bobble, and yell, to no avail.

The wriggling only gives him different spots of skin to whack.
The bobbling only gives me a moment of reprieve.
The yelling...pointless.

I also find myself laughing from time-to-time, but it's not at all funny. Strange.

One evening, after a bit of wriggling, he used the leather side on my rear. The plug was in and, to my surprise, I came. It was pretty magical.

The last time, my hands were above my head and he held me to him...I'm pretty sure there wasn't one bit of skin on my ass that wasn't touched by that stick. I found it quite enjoyable in a really painful way. I was also impressed he could do that, it must have been awkward trying to hit me in such close proximity while holding on to me.

So, yeah, I've caught myself actually wanting more of it...

Mosts nights, I kinda, maybe, possibly...hope for it.

But it hurts! So I don't want it.

I don't.

Honestly.

16 comments:

  1. Sorry, but i had to laugh...i have the same love/hate thing going on with Master's cane....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, want it until it's happening, then am relieved when it stops except i want it all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to read that you are starting to enjoy it:)

    Mine is just a hate /hate relationship with the cane...haven't really learned to enjoy that one at all. It does sound pretty nice the way you describe him holding you at the same time. No fun in just standing in place being whacked :/

    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. little girl, part of me is so relieved that he didn't get out that stupid paddle that the cane is kinda a welcome site. Lol.

      Happy Thanksgiving to you!

      Delete
  4. Wow... this is amazing! I'm telling Eric. I want to try that! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, it hurts!!! Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

      Delete
  5. We have a few canes from Cane iac. Barney favours the lexan one. He used to use it primarily for punishments, but I have a few skin 'issues' now, ( long story) so it is generally a safer bet than continually using things such as various paddles. Regardless the first little while I detest the cane, after a while, in a non punishment situation, I can accept it. It still hurts, but the hurt seems to change, and my body responds...until that bugger goes for a thigh or somewhere else, and takes me out of myself again! LOL.

    I do understand the laughing though. I remember the first time Barney used a quirt on me, ( which now seems like nothing) I screeched and laughed and rolled away from it. He on the other hand said, " this is GREAT!". Guess that means I also understand one man 'leaving' and another man entering the room and you thinking, "who the heck are you? ...but you know stay for a while" LOL

    Sounds like life is getting even MORE interesting over there. Enjoy!
    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, lexan you say? Interesting. Christmas is just around the corner... He told me I could buy him anything but perhaps I could change his mind...

      I'm tempted to say that I might rather have the cane for punishment over that paddle he uses, but then he would probably use the paddle for fun and I do NOT want that. Lol. Then again, maybe I hate it because it's for punishments.

      I had to look up a quirt! Apparently, I have a lot to learn. Lol.

      Lmao at "but you know stay awhile"! Yes, you totally get it! It is such a weird feeling when I start to laugh--lots of thoughts floating around during that time.

      Oh, I'm enjoying! ;)

      Delete
    2. **he told me I could *not* buy him anything for Christmas.

      Delete
    3. We have Kinky Christmas Eve. We exchange gifts in our bedroom. TECHNICALLY that isn't FOR Christmas is it ? *wink*

      As for the paddle, it depends on which one he chooses over here. Most of them if I can hold out long enough make me go numb. The wood ones anyway. For me the rubber ones, well that is different! LOL Actually I'd say it all depends on which combination he uses. Paddle then cane YEOCH...Cane then paddle, not as much ( unless it is a light lexan one. LOL )

      Delete
  6. Always want until. .... sounds dreamy though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I love the new background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lil, you know, I couldn't be more thankful for your comment! I am so done with trying to find backgrounds that I like and are the right size for blogger.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?