Friday, January 29, 2016

Enjoying, not Over-Thinking

He didn't take me downstairs, but he did use the cane...and the big dildo made an appearance...as did the magic wand.

I'm totally out of practice. (Yes, being a whore takes practice!)

He didn't seem to have a problem getting back to it. Humph. ;)

It was painful, but I really liked it when he made me hold my position--on all fours and, more importantly, back arced (so he had a nice view).

It was great and I don't want to ruin it with over-thinking, so I'm not over-thinking.

Yes! I can do that! Lol.

Anyway...

His birthday is coming up so maybe hopefully there will be more of the same in the near future...




10 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome Misty and good for you on not over thinking. I'm way out of practice too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, it hasn't been without effort. Lol.

      Hope Rick is doing well!

      Delete
  2. Good for you, or him, or both of you? Guess I should stop thinking too.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, oh you nearly got me thinking! Lol. It was good for both of us...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;)

      Delete
  3. Yeah for enjoying instead of over-thinking. Bet it was great for both of you....maybe you can be creative with a birthday gift that will lead to.....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby, I have a plan, so we'll see :D

      Delete
  4. Way to go girl! I'm paying attention. :) Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, thanks :)

      The mind is a powerful place--it is easy to let it wonder, but we are in control of it.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?