Thursday, February 11, 2016

Better When Utilized

And if that makes me a whore, so be it.

It's not just when I do things he notices or not--when I do them on the chance that it might make him happy or his life easier.

It's not solely when he pushes me down so he can use my mouth, or when the collar goes on, or when he won't let me turn off the wand after I come so hard I can't see straight.

It's knowing I've done it all. That I've been utilized. That I've served a purpose for him in my day and night.

Those are the days that fill me up so he can drink me in, in whatever way he wants.
Those are the days that give me strength to share my problems and show him my darkness.
Those are the days when I live.

And if that makes me His whore, bring it on.




10 comments:

  1. Seems to be being His whore is a good thing...for Him and you! (i totally get it!)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, yes, we both seem to benefit :D

      Delete
  2. Yep.
    I am at my best when I am both useful to him and used by him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleue, useful and used, I like that. *files away for future post*

      Delete
  3. I love the title and post. It is all so true =]
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearl, thanks! It's a good place to be, huh?

      Delete
  4. Agreed! Eric calls me his "little slut" now and then; always an indication of the playful mood he is in. Have a happy Valentine's Day Misty. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, it's almost kinda sweet, in a degrading way, when they use such names. :) I've always been "whore".

      Delete
  5. Sounds like things are going well. I'm so happy for your two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hs. For the moment we are good, however, I cannot attest for tomorrow.

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?