Monday, February 29, 2016

Inquire Here

March is Q & A month, did you know? It's totally fun and, if you have a blog of your own, please do think of playing along.

Here's how it works...

You ask me a question, any question, from now until the last day of March, and I answer. 

There are exceptions (isn't there always?), I'm not going to tell you where I live, or his name, or anything along those lines, but besides that I'll do my best. 

If you're interested in the past two Q & A's I have participated in, you can start here (you'll have to go into April for all my answers) and here

Now all I need is your questions. Please don't leave me hangin'. :)



6 comments:

  1. ooh, I do love March Q&A!

    I'd like to know what your favourite toy is at the moment, and what toy you guys don't already have that you'd like to get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mc kitten, thanks for the questions! I just posted my answer. :)

      Delete
  2. You have one year to magically put everything in your life on hold while you pursue a dream.
    What do you do?

    What would your superhero name be?
    (bonus: describe your outfit)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jz, I love your questions! They really get the wheels turning. :)

      Give me a day or two and I will have the answer posted.

      Delete
  3. This does look fun! My question is, do you believe punishment must be dealt with immediately and if so, how have you handled a house full or a time when you weren't alone but needed correction? Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, this month is SO fun! :)

      Give me a few days to post my answer. Thanks for asking!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?