Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Answers for mc kitten: Toys

Isn't it nice to see a jump in posts?! That's why I love this month.

Anyway, mc kitten asks...

I'd like to know what your favourite toy is at the moment, and what toy you guys don't already have that you'd like to get.

Okay, so this is probably going to sound a bit sad but, I don't really have a favorite at the moment. I'm incredibly unbiased, however, I won't leave you with that...

The anal hook was awesome. It's scary looking and intimidating, and if you do an image Google search...yikes! But, it's not really that scary and it can be used in so many ways, you don't even have to use rope. Trust me, a finger through the loop can be super fun.

Can an implement be a toy? If it can, I've always wanted to feel a flogger. A leather one.

Thanks, mc kitten for the questions!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh...just the word flogger makes me twitch...get one soon!!!!
    Have the two of you ever discussed hard limits, agreed on some? Have you ever suggested anything new to try....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I've been telling him we need one! Lol.

      Thanks for the questions, give me a few days and I will have your answer posted.

      Delete
  2. Our "go to" toy is the Hitachi wand. Women have the capacity for multiple orgasms, men's orgasms are much easier to obtain - but the Hitachi levels the playing field in that regard

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, lovetosubmit!

      We have one of those, too, and holy cow is it earth shattering. It should definitely be on everyone's "must have" list. I still like the hook more though ;)

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?