Friday, April 8, 2016

Clearing the Mind By Way of Hook

I suspect he read my last post, 'cause I didn't ask and he did more.

When I got out of the shower the wrist cuffs and anal hook were laying on the bed.

Awwwww, for me?! 

He let me put in the hook (because he was being nice), then he tied it to me with the soft blue rope and put my cuffs on.

My brain turns gooey in those moments, what about you? 

He wanted to watch the latest episode of Vikings so he told me I could put some clothes on--which turned out to be a shirt and underwear. I have a couple t-shirts that are too tight, which I would never, ever be caught wearing in public, of course he loves them--it was the light blue one that he picked out.

Sitting was a comical challenge.

Then, there was nipple clamps, the plastic cane thing (we acquired from one of the kid's toys), the magic wand, pussy slapping, lots of pussy slapping, and ended with him coming on my "good girl tongue" and down the side of my face (which he gets a kick out of...damn him! Lol)

A "good girl tongue" is a tongue that sticks out waiting, in case you were wondering.

And, as you can imagine, I feel like a new person today. :)
________________________


I have no problem telling him when I'm hungry or when I want a new pair of jeans, however when it comes down to sharing what I want within D/s, it becomes complicated, justifiably so. It's difficult sharing my desires, heck it's difficult having desires--I had (what I thought was) good reasons for hiding them. 
It's kinda painful changing the way I think...



21 comments:

  1. That's great Misty! I'm glad you had a good playtime and he gave you more.
    It's actually good he can read here because then maybe you don't have to ask? if it's such a tough thing for you. He can just read your blog to know what you need?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, it was so nice of him. :)

      You got me thinking about how he uses the blog. He prefers I talk, at times I think he ignores my words, which drives me nuts! However, I'm starting to think that he pays more attention than I thought, or maybe he has kinda given in and accepted that he will get more out of me if I write...

      Delete
    2. Hi Misty,
      He is probably listening to your words but wants to act when he wants to. With my Sir I will ask can we say use the plug at night? He will say yes Daisy. Then it might be 3 weeks later or so he will say you will wear the plug tonight. So it comes from him you see :)

      Delete
    3. Daisy, but it's so hard waiting! So yes, I want him to do it his way, but I want it in my time. Lol. I make this so easy, huh?

      Delete
    4. Hehe I feel your pain Misty, feel free to email me if you want to discuss it further
      Daisiesdiary23@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Also I so wish I had the same love for the anal hook that you do. Or more like my Sir does :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is my favorite! Maybe one day you'll change your mind. :)

      Delete
  3. That's another toy on my "someday would like to have" list- the hook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really surprised that you haven't tried it, ksst!

      Delete
    2. Ksst, I'm also surprised you haven't tried one. I'm a big fan! You should put in a request for one. Mother's Day is coming up... ;)

      Delete
  4. Yea for clarity of mind and kinky fun and communication! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know just how hard it is to ask. I have taken tiny steps in that direction..and Master is doing all He can to encourage it. That anal hook...not sure if I want to mention that or not....You are making me think...i do.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abby, I'm determined to take some baby steps, it might take me ages, but at least I'm working towards it.

      The hook...you've been reading here long enough to know how I feel about it. The feeling is really hard to explain, but I can tell you it is not like a plug. GET ONE! ;)

      Delete
  6. This is awesome Misty, I'm so glad he gave you more :)

    It is great that he can read here. We found my blog to be a great tool in our relationship as it gave him a better insight into my thoughts and feelings and started many conversations,

    Why is asking so damn hard? Something most of us struggle with. I think it comes back to vulnerability, by asking we are making ourselves open.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I'd love it if my blog was a tool for him. After reflecting on Daisy's comment, I think he uses it more than he used to, but he does prefer that I talk...

      Yes, I think that's the root of it. It's scary, on so many levels.

      Delete
  7. Well now it would appear your next post is all set and ready for you, " The Benefits of the Anal hook" or " Anal hook vs Plug" . LOL. Seriously, very happy that you are happy my friend. I hope my comment still finds you there!

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, thank you! It was glorious.

      I am still doing great, however my mom is here (she leaves this weekend), which is wonderful, but I'm exhausted!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?