Monday, May 23, 2016

Missed Opportunities

He's been doing this "you can't come until I do" thing.

I've also used the magic wand most nights.

So, you know, that's...a struggle...until the end.

Except last night.

Last night, (I suspect) he wanted to make sure my pussy lips were attached to the rest of me.

FYI, they are firmly attached. (Good thing, 'cause I'm looking forward to doing that again.) (Yes, Daddy, I know I'm a whore.)

So, I had to use the wand until I thought I'd explode and after that, because my lips were busy holding on for dear life, I didn't get the opportunity to come.

So unfair!

Yeah, *sigh*, I liked that part, too.





9 comments:

  1. Denial isnt something we do normally but the last few days BIKSS has had me wear a plug for an hour (and some) while masturbating to erotic stories. It's been hard!!! Im waiting for tomorrow when he gets back and visits with me so i can finally get that orgasm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fondles, it's new over here too (well, there was that one week, but that was a long time ago). It definitely has an effect! Lol.

      Glad your wait is over today!

      Delete
  2. Hmm, unfair yet liking it, it's a dilemma isn't it lol. Denial is something we have only done occasionally.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, dilemma it is. :) Well, you know this is new for us, so I don't know how long or how much we'll do it...I know he likes me coming, but it seems like he likes me begging too, so who knows! Lol.

      Delete
  3. We practise denial, it deffinately keeps me feeling submissive and of courses fustrated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy, that's the part I like, feeling submissive, it makes my day.

      Delete
  4. To say that denial does not work here would be a grave understatement! Happy for you though, that you spoke up and it is something that works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. willie, it's so strange, I don't really care much about coming but as soon as he says no, all that changes. Lol.

      Let's hope it keeps working!

      Delete
    2. That's exactly it! Its no big deal until you CANT! Then it's all i can think about!

      Delete

I like views, but I love comments, so... say something, would ya'?